Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 X Box Live Question
CapnCrunch311

• Total Posts : 285
X Box Live Question - Apr 17, 2004 19:28
I' ve had my X Box for a while now and I was always interested in X Box Live but I never seriously concidered getting it... until now. I know that when you get it you have one Gamer-Tag for every game for easy use but will I be able to create multiple accounts? I have two brothers who laso play games and I don' t want them to mess up my account... so can they create there onw on one X Box?
immortaldanmx

• Total Posts : 2966
RE: X Box Live Question - Apr 17, 2004 19:45
Yes. An xbox can hold up to 10 XBLive accounts. Though, they will also need subscriptoins.
CapnCrunch311

RE: X Box Live Question - Apr 17, 2004 22:17
Oh, never thought of that. Will the first year be free for all of them?
yoshimitsu15

• Total Posts : 1038
RE: X Box Live Question - Apr 17, 2004 22:21
Well, technically you pay for your first years subscription just purchasing a Live kit, so no it won' t be free. There' s really not much to mess up with a gamertag, unless your brothers will run around and ruin games and cheat. If it' s cool with your brothers, maybe just have them buy 1 account, and you keep yours. That way you' ll have your gamertag, and they can do whatever they want with theirs. It' d be cheaper that way.
konrad

• Total Posts : 431
RE: X Box Live Question - Apr 18, 2004 03:25
I wasn' t sure about it in the begining too, it was a very good choice to get it, imo.
immortaldanmx

RE: X Box Live Question - Apr 19, 2004 18:11
yeah, if you only have one or two bros. just let them share a tag- so long as neither are the kind that try to intentionaly ruin a game, then one may have a bad rep. that the other caused. But, if like me, and I assume you, they like to play fair and have fun without ruining others experiences, the only thing to worry about is whos turn it is to play.
CapnCrunch311

RE: X Box Live Question - Apr 28, 2004 01:00
I just got X Box Live... finally! Here' s my game' s:

Crimson Skies, Mech Assault, Moto GP 2, Ninja Gaiden, Project Gotham Racing 2

Screen Name: CapnCrunch311

immortaldanmx

RE: X Box Live Question - Apr 28, 2004 18:13
YOU NEED COUNTERSTRIKE, lol. Trust me, its sapped my social life to nothing. But, before going online, play the lame single player to learn the maps and guns. (Or you' ll get 0wn3d)(-had to use L337 5p34k)(Sorry, Lol)
konrad

• Total Posts : 431
RE: X Box Live Question - Apr 28, 2004 19:56
Counter-strike is very good! Despite dated graphics and all, its still very good. Addictive and one of the best live/online games ever!
CapnCrunch311

RE: X Box Live Question - Apr 29, 2004 01:20
Right now I' m playing the crap out of PGR2, it' s hella fun. I only have Live for 2 months (I used the card that came with PGR2) and I don' t have the Communicator which kinda sucks. I plan on buying the 12 month subscription card after my 2 months are up because I heard that comes with the Communicator.

I' ll probably get Counter Strike some time but there are a few other game' s I want to get first, TOCA Race Driver 2 is one of them.
< Message edited by CapnCrunch311 -- 4/29/2004 1:22:13 AM >

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message