Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 who cares if his girlfriend wants to play videogames and be fond of it ??
Abasoufiane

• Total Posts : 2127
who cares if his girlfriend wants to play videogames and be fond of it ?? - Dec 07, 2005 09:37
actualy i do, and my girlfirend beat onimusha 3, final fantasy 9 and she' s playing final fantasy X now she loves rpg games haha like me, iut' s me who suggested that she should buy a ps2 and she did so and now she can' t leave her gamepad, sometimes it' s annoying loool damn it

anyway i don' t know why but this makes me happy , probably cus i never had this experience before , playing againt or with my girlfriend , i think that' s cool ... who feels the same ???
Terry Bogard

• Total Posts : 3915
RE: who cares if his girlfriend wants to play videogames and be fond of it ?? - Dec 07, 2005 09:42
Too bad my one past experience wasn' t as pleasant as yours, LOL. BEFORE her I used to think the idea of a gamer girlfriend would so totally rock, AFTER her I gained a greater appreciation for non-gamer girlfriends, lol..
Gaius IV

• Total Posts : 139
RE: who cares if his girlfriend wants to play videogames and be fond of it ?? - Dec 07, 2005 11:33
Yeah about 6 years ago I had this girl that dumped me after a few months, cause she said all I did was play games, and that I' m childish. lol funny thing was I really didn' t care...I mean devil may cry had just come out! heh heh man I' ll never change.
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
RE: who cares if his girlfriend wants to play videogames and be fond of it ?? - Dec 07, 2005 12:01
I went from nongamers to a gamer chick in my relationship history. I think the gaming adds a bit extra to our relationship. Altho she can get too competitve and get real real mad when she loses, she chuck a controller at me once.

She' s a big fan of DOA oddly enough. That and mindless run and gun shooter games. Oh and the Sims...quite a diverse mix eh?

I tried doing co-op in Splinter Cell and Rainbow 6 but she just will not stop charging in or taking her time. And actually I' m starting to find that other girl gamers Ive played with tend to prefer frenzied chaotic action.
Joe Redifer

• Total Posts : 4481
RE: who cares if his girlfriend wants to play videogames and be fond of it ?? - Dec 07, 2005 15:58
One of my ex' s would only play the following games:

Ms. Pac-Man
Galaga
Road Rash
Panic! (Sega CD)
whatabout_paul

• Total Posts : 1227
RE: who cares if his girlfriend wants to play videogames and be fond of it ?? - Dec 08, 2005 06:28
My girlfriend is unusually understanding and it' s great. She' s not a gamer but has tried to be. Actually she can still kick my ass at the newer Mortal Kombat' s. For 6 months this summer though she was living at my house as she needed out of where she was living at that time. It' s only then she realised I play games as much as some people watch TV. At that time I was hooked on The Matrix Online so it was all I played and she didn' t like me for it. It came to a bit of an argument but we sorted things out.

Now she' s actually got a place of her own so it' s not so much of a problem. I make the effort to see her regularly and she leaves me to play when she' s not around. Score!
Terry Bogard

• Total Posts : 3915
RE: who cares if his girlfriend wants to play videogames and be fond of it ?? - Dec 08, 2005 11:25

Now she' s actually got a place of her own so it' s not so much of a problem. I make the effort to see her regularly and she leaves me to play when she' s not around. Score!

I like that scenario.
You are TEH WINNER!
Abasoufiane

• Total Posts : 2127
RE: who cares if his girlfriend wants to play videogames and be fond of it ?? - Dec 08, 2005 14:32
maaan that girl shouldn' t read that post or you' ll be sleeping on the couch next times lol
whatabout_paul

• Total Posts : 1227
RE: who cares if his girlfriend wants to play videogames and be fond of it ?? - Dec 09, 2005 11:08
She hasn' t got the internet
]GaNgStA[

• Total Posts : 2949
RE: who cares if his girlfriend wants to play videogames and be fond of it ?? - Dec 11, 2005 04:03
or that' s what she makes you think man :)

U never know what will get back at you :)

About girls - I' m with one now believe it or not , and it' s been 2 years now. :)
She was your typical girly girl - Anime for kids , Console ? what is that?

BUT ...

The body was nice and face was more than cute so I started my campaign to change all that stupid shit.

Whenever she was coming to me I played some very good looking games , or some very good ones like shenmue (I would load a savegame of some intense moment).

She would then come in and I' d say " wait just a second I need to save" . :)

I even left her with some paused beat' em ups and controller for a couple of minutes.

And it started - she tried herself once.Then the questions came.Then I showed her Ghost in the Shell (I know some of you don' t like it - I think it' s one of the best movies ever made - and Ridley Scott thinks so too :) )- and it just so happend that she was smart enough to realize it all rox.

Still ,she can play my DS or a fighting game but the dual analog control is problematic - she finished the 2nd level of halo herself , but she had hard times doing that.

For know I bought her a SNES with Super Mario World and she can' t stop playing.It' s a great game to develop some gaming skills plus it' s motivating and fun at the same time.

I think it' s awesome to have a girl who' s at least aware of the industry' s importance and reach.It' s also great for girl to be that openminded - and if she happens to be uber hot ...well that doesn' t seem to be a problem for me - I can deal with that :)
< Message edited by ]gangsta[ -- 11 Dec 05 22:07:59 >

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message