Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Microsoft making smart moves?
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
Microsoft making smart moves? - Apr 26, 2006 04:42
A new Lost Planet trailer hit marketplace today, nothing special about that right?!

...WRONG! See, at the end of the trailer it states that a demo will be available on marketplace on the 9th May, during E3.

I would guess that other demo' s of games showcased at E3 will be available on marketplace around the same time. Gears of War maybe?!

Anyway, as well as the Lost Planet demo Xbox Live will be free for the week during E3.

Smart moves by Microsoft?

As for the new trailer, ...well, i thought the first one was cool but this is AWESOME. Lost Planet is going to be huge and it looks amazing!
< Message edited by Majikdra6on -- 25 Apr 06 20:44:20 >
dasher232

• Total Posts : 1729
RE: Microsoft making smart moves? - Apr 26, 2006 04:52
You know I honestly don' t get it though because usually i detest games like these but i' m loving lost planet....extatic about 99 nights and simply fanatic about gears of war...I don' t get it.

Maybe i' m being converted ...something I thought was impossible.
< Message edited by dasher232 -- 25 Apr 06 20:53:33 >
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: Microsoft making smart moves? - Apr 26, 2006 05:04
From the new trailer...

dasher232

RE: Microsoft making smart moves? - Apr 26, 2006 05:22
It' s so weird it' s a war based game yet to me it looks really soft and inviting ...maybe it' s the snow ..snow does have that effect.
Vx Chemical

• Total Posts : 5534
RE: Microsoft making smart moves? - Apr 26, 2006 15:49

It' s so weird it' s a war based game yet to me it looks really soft and inviting ...maybe it' s the snow ..snow does have that effect.

Hysterically ´funny :)

But back on topic, it looks amazing, and i was like Wow, when i saw the Demo date. Makes me think the game shouldnt be too far off!
Ikashiru

• Total Posts : 649
RE: Microsoft making smart moves? - Apr 26, 2006 22:23
LOL @ ' Snow' comment!

When I saw the first plot based promo vid, i seriously wasnt impressed that much at all.

But the development that has gone into that game since then, it looks like a capcom title from heaven, it looks like its oozing playability and that massive landscapes and barrages of enemies... oooh its all there!

Still, overly snowy and sandy landscapes have a tendancy to bore me, especially in films. But not this one, it looks great.
dasher232

RE: Microsoft making smart moves? - Apr 26, 2006 22:36

Still, overly snowy and sandy landscapes have a tendancy to bore me, especially in films. But not this one, it looks great.

I know what you mean it' s the same with me but I like it.

A little (actually a lot) off topic but i was thinking about this really good game I use to play on the n64 (i think either that or the snes) and there were I think 3 main characters that you switch in between to fight and build up your level all i can remember is that one was called ' sprite' but can' t remember the game cos i think i gave it away now I wanna play it again...anyone remember?.
Abasoufiane

• Total Posts : 2127
RE: Microsoft making smart moves? - Apr 26, 2006 23:10
May be Jet force Gimini ??
dasher232

RE: Microsoft making smart moves? - Apr 27, 2006 00:04
Nah it was 2d so maybe it was the on snes.

lol after my search I found out what it was wait for it....' secret of mana' oooo can' t wait to play it again I loved that game. Thanks for trying to help though abasou.

Great iv' e spent so long searching for the game only to realise that now it costs like £50 and I gave the one I had away plus I can' t remember what I did with my snes.
< Message edited by dasher232 -- 26 Apr 06 16:51:01 >

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message