Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 360 games
locopuyo

• Total Posts : 3138
360 games - Nov 26, 2005 01:26
I waited at wal-mart at 9:30 until midnight to get my 360. All 40 were sold out by 10, i got there just in time.

Games I got were PDZ and PGR3.
PDZ is pretty good for single player and is awesome playing co-op with split screen, system link or live.
Split screen multiplayer is alright, the frame rate gets pretty low though, seems to get down to the 20s some times in split screen. With one player it is alright though. Multiplayer over live and split screen is pretty good. Better than most games, but it really isn' t that great. Maybe its just because everybody is nubs though. Graphics are very good.

PGR3 I haven' t really had time to play much yet. Only played a few times single player and multiplayer. In car view is amazing, looking around with the right joystick to look in ur mirror and stuff, just wow. Graphics are insane. Never any frame rate problems, but it could be smoother. Only played 1 race multiplayer it was cool, didn' t get to try out the other gametypes yet.

My brother bought COD2 asuming he will get a 360 soon so for now I' ve been playing it. The single player and the multiplayer are just amazing. The frame rate is a solid 60 all the time for single player. Split screen sometimes it slows a bit below 60, but usually around 60. Graphics are pretty good. They didn' t really make them any better for 360. Just the same as PC settings maxed out, but it runs at a solid 60 fps and they are still very good graphics. Grahpics easily are better than any old gen consoles. I can' t get enough of its multiplayer, very balanced with many different gametypes. They actually show you what your numeric ping is in the game too. Usually ends up around 50 for most people, which is awesome. The single player game is awesome too, an awesome WWII experience. The controls are awesome too, works so well with a controller, controls better than halo. The only flaw in this game is the occasional laggy live game. About 1 out of every 10 games you will get a laggy host. Everybody will have a 999 ping and you really can' t move or anything. Not too big a deal, you just quit out and are back in new game within 2 minutes.

So those are the three games that i' ve played lets hear what other people think of their games. I don' t wanna hear the BS that fanboys or people that don' t own a 360 think, I wanna hear it from people who actually have a 360 in their house and own games.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll