Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Take-Two Is About To Counter-Punch EA!!!
DaRoosh65

• Total Posts : 1968
Take-Two Is About To Counter-Punch EA!!! - Jan 18, 2005 13:35
It appears that Take-Two is about to deal EA a significantly-sized counter-punch, when it comes to sports exclusivity licenses...

Read the article.

Take-Two is about to sign an exclusivity deal with MLB!!!

I couldn' t be happier that EA is NOT getting this one!!!

Also, the NBA tells developers what THEY want and expect...developers scramble for genre-specific positions. This will be interesting...GO TAKE-TWO!!! (I hope you beat EA' s arse!)

Post YOUR thoughts...
< Message edited by DaRoosh65 -- 1/18/2005 3:40:49 PM >
Terry Bogard

• Total Posts : 3915
RE: Take-Two Is About To Counter-Punch EA!!! - Jan 18, 2005 13:41
My feelings about exclusives have never exactly been a secret around here as I think exclusives in general are INCREDIBLY stupid (outside of first party games of course).
Gossi_the_dog

• Total Posts : 273
RE: Take-Two Is About To Counter-Punch EA!!! - Jan 18, 2005 16:29
How much are Take Two paying though? If they' re paying a stupid amount it' s EA who' ll be laughing
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
RE: Take-Two Is About To Counter-Punch EA!!! - Jan 18, 2005 20:05
Im not a fan of Baseball but glad its somin EA cant take...

NBA was another good 2k5 from the ESPN brand, not quite the scale of NFL but good and definatly better then EAs game. I feel dirty for owning a couple EA games (Burnout 3 and James Bond :EON).

Neways its just good EA wont be able to take it all, this is reaching some ridiculous levels.
DaRoosh65

• Total Posts : 1968
RE: Take-Two Is About To Counter-Punch EA!!! - Jan 19, 2005 05:20
Mass X,

Don' t feel bad for owning a couple of EA titles...we all do (or have) at some time or another. They do have a few titles worthy of owning...I personally like the Tiger Woods games as there is no serious competition. The later installments of Lord of the Rings are pretty good, too.

I just haven' t cared for the Madden, NBA Live, or NHL series from EA...just seemed that they just didn' t get the concept that when gamer' s are unhappy with a particular game' s aspect, a change should be made to appease those gamers.

Especially when those gamers offer possible solutions to the particular issue...

EA Sports = Re-hash Trash

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message