Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Blue Ray News
mikayd2

• Total Posts : 1129
Blue Ray News - Sep 02, 2006 06:57
Hey check this out Fox has got an brand new line up of 50gb Movies coming out on blue ray On ps3' s launch day You guys just have got to check em out here an short list and some features

# Behind Enemy Lines: BD-J authored, DTS HD Lossless Master Audio and MPEG-4 compression. Includes several director commentaries and HD trailers for coming BD releases.

# Fantastic Four: DTS HD Lossless Master Audio, HD Trailers, HDMV authored.

# Kingdom of Heaven (Directors Cut): 50GB dual-layer Blu-ray disc to accommodate the 3 hour 42 minute movie DTS HD Master Lossless Audio, HDMV authored.

# Kiss of the Dragon: Director commentaries, HDMV authored, HD Trailers.

# The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen: BD-J authored, MPEG-4 AVC compression, special features including search index by actor/character/location and more, a first-person shooter game, up to 99 bookmarks, pop up animated trivia game and HD trailers.

# The Omen (666): DTS HD Lossless Master Audio, director commentaries plus BD-exclusive pop-up trivia track The Devils Footnotes exploring the history of 666.

# Speed: BD-J authored, DTS HD Lossless Master Audio, 56 category search index, Speed: Take Down Java game with six play modes and HD trailers.

# The Transporter: DTS HD Lossless Master Audio, HDMV authored, director commentaries, HD trailers.

and here the source
Vx Chemical

• Total Posts : 5534
RE: Blue Ray News - Sep 02, 2006 07:11

# Fantastic Four: DTS HD Lossless Master Audio, HD Trailers, HDMV authored.

ALBA IN HD!!

DROOOOLLLLLL
kaoru

• Total Posts : 96
RE: Blue Ray News - Sep 02, 2006 07:30
I know that Blue-Ray can hold up to 25GB, is there a limit of space it can hold beside 25GB, like a 4.7-9.7-15.7GB, because houseing an HD movies seems like 9+GB, and for movie company to store a 25GB movie and extra material seem like a waste of storage, beside the price is extremely high for a Blue-Ray HD movie looking at a $40-60 price.
Btw I want to get my hands on some Japanese Idol and Animes Blue-Ray disc.
< Message edited by kaoru -- 1 Sep 06 23:31:54 >
Silentbomber

• Total Posts : 4673
RE: Blue Ray News - Sep 02, 2006 07:39
is this news? i consdier news, to be a tad more exciteing.

Sure these titles are nice, but I dont particularly care. ah, I dont really care about much anyway.
Joe Redifer

• Total Posts : 4481
RE: Blue Ray News - Sep 02, 2006 08:17
We' re all gonna need new receivers to handle these new audio codecs. I don' t think any are even available yet that do. I hope they' re expensive! I love spending excess amounts of $$$!
mikayd2

• Total Posts : 1129
RE: Blue Ray News - Sep 02, 2006 08:32

We' re all gonna need new receivers to handle these new audio codecs. I don' t think any are even available yet that do. I hope they' re expensive! I love spending excess amounts of $$$!

Jus buy an ps3 And your Straight
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: Blue Ray News - Sep 03, 2006 00:39
Kingdom of Heaven, League of Extraordinary Gentlemen, and Behind Enemy Lines are really the only amazingly okay movies on that list in my opinion. Fantastic Four was okay, but the ending was just too anti-well... huge. It took place in a plain looking intersection for petes sake.
Evil Man

• Total Posts : 1441
RE: Blue Ray News - Sep 03, 2006 02:34

ORIGINAL: kaoru

I know that Blue-Ray can hold up to 25GB, is there a limit of space it can hold beside 25GB, like a 4.7-9.7-15.7GB, because houseing an HD movies seems like 9+GB, and for movie company to store a 25GB movie and extra material seem like a waste of storage, beside the price is extremely high for a Blue-Ray HD movie looking at a $40-60 price.
Btw I want to get my hands on some Japanese Idol and Animes Blue-Ray disc.

Um, bluray movies are $20-30.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message