Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Regarding Phantasy Star Universe
the_importer

• Total Posts : 2
Regarding Phantasy Star Universe - Jul 25, 2006 22:50
I don' t know how Kikizo always manages to snatch the best Interviews with Japanese developers, but anyway, I think that two important questions should have been asked:

1- Why different Servers for Japan and North America? PSO for XBOX had separate servers because of XBOX live and PSOBB had separate servers because there was over a year between the Japanese and English version. PSU will be out on the last day of August in Japan and in October in NA, so why the separate servers? Is is some sort of racial issue where Japanese didn' t want to play with the rest of the world or Vise-Versa?

2- Like so many SEGA games, will the NA American and European version of PSU contain a language switch option for the people who would prefer hearing the original Japanese voice actors? For Anime fans, this would be great because a lot of these actors have given their voices to countless Anime characters in the past.
the_importer

• Total Posts : 2
RE: Regarding Phantasy Star Universe - Jul 26, 2006 13:23
On the other hand, who am I kidding? No video game website has the balls the ask such questions in an interview, that would corner the video game companies and make them uncomfortable.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll