Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 GTA the TV Series!?
whatabout_paul

• Total Posts : 1227
GTA the TV Series!? - Nov 01, 2004 20:20
The board has been dominated by Fable, Halo 2 and GTA San Andreas in recent months and I feel a little begrudged to post yet another topic but I found this story too good not to. thanks to this website I' ve found out the following.

A TV version of " Grand Theft Auto" — the popular and controversial video game — is in the works at Spike, according to reports. The show — to be called " Hit and Run" — will be an animated, half-hour show set in Miami. Spike, which promotes itself as TV for guys, is ramping up its animation shows with " Hit and Run" and the already-in-the-works " Howard Stern: The High School Years."

Very odd indeed. Check the link for more. I can' t see how they' d make a half hour cartoon work. I don' t think it' d feel very much like GTA anyway. I suppose we' ll find out. What do you lot think of this?
yoshimitsu15

• Total Posts : 1038
RE: GTA the TV Series!? - Nov 02, 2004 01:02
Oh God...
IORI YAGAMI1211

• Total Posts : 185
RE: GTA the TV Series!? - Nov 03, 2004 22:13
you see. when something good like GTA comes out, someone is ALWAYS there to mess it up. street fighter the movie?( i wrote with lower case letters to show how i feel) Mario Bros.? they are coming out with BloodRyane movie and Max Pyane? will these F' n B@stards come up with something on there own? did anybody see Game Over the show? i ddint think so.
Vincent Cook

• Total Posts : 152
RE: GTA the TV Series!? - Nov 07, 2004 19:39
They made a Grand Theft Auto Movie but it had nothing to do with the game what so ever. Loads of my mates hired it only to find out that it was rubbish. Oh well...

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll