Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Anyone familiar with the game Tasmanian Tiger 2: Bush Rescue?
DaRoosh65

• Total Posts : 1968
Anyone familiar with the game Tasmanian Tiger 2: Bush Rescue? - Oct 06, 2004 03:17
Even after reading the following article, I can' t tell if this game is a safari simulation, like Mech Assault, or is the follow-up to Ty The Tasmanian Tyger.

Anyone know anything more about this game?

Tasmanian Tiger 2: Bush Rescue Goes Gold

Everybody' s favorite Australian Tiger is back, to rescue Bush ?

By Rainier Van Autrijve | Oct. 5, 2004

EA and KROME Studios today announced that Tasmanian Tiger 2: Bush Rescue went gold.

Tasmanian Tiger 2: Bush Rescue picks up where the original left off but in a bigger and more entertaining manner as players now have the opportunity to experience and explore " down under" by navigating through the new, wide open 3-D environment by foot and vehicle while interacting with a cast of more than 100+ indigenous characters. Fans can now enjoy more excitement and adventure, with more boomerangs, " Mech units" with special powers and abilities, off-road open world action, and a wide variety of gameplay styles including 2-player multiplayer cart racing.

Tasmanian Tiger 2: Bush Rescue, developed by KROME for PS2, Xbox, GameCube and GBA, is rated " E" for Everyone and will ship to North American retail outlets starting on Tuesday, October 12, following in Europe on Friday, October 29 and Australia on Monday, November 8.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll