Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Greetings ..
shade

• Total Posts : 77
Greetings .. - Feb 23, 2003 23:03
Heres a little thread for everyone to drop a little science about themselves .. Since the only person i realy know here is Adam, I thaught it would be a heartwarming gesture for everyone to get to know eatchother ..

Im Dan aka shade, Im here out of support for Mr Doree and my bastard interest in gaming wich was a bi-product of consuming copeous amounts of alcaholl, cigarettes and certain narcotics with Mr Doree over the years ..

I am a thorough-bred Londoner, currently residing in the UK' s eqivlent of Afghanistan (Essex). Im 19, male (i hope), And if there happen to be any ladies reading im Handsome and extremely talented .. ORALY ! ..

Game wise im very much a XBOX & HALO person. I would like it to be known that i am undefeated at Halo so far and once Xbox live is launched here in the UK i look foreward to playin some of you .. Also there is a small matter of me Slapping Mr Doree 15-0 4times in a row on Halo ..

Oh, Id like to apologise in advance for any offence i may cause any of you in the future ..

Yup, thats about it ..

..::GhOZt::..
< Message edited by shade -- 2/23/2003 11:05:58 PM >

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message