Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Brain Age comes to PSP. Xbox players brains remain rotten.
Emotep

• Total Posts : 125
Brain Age comes to PSP. Xbox players brains remain rotten. - Oct 04, 2006 07:53
The DS' s beloved mascot is moving on. The ever-jovial Dr. Kawashima is taking his " brain age" circus and heading for greener pastures, hoping to score big-time on the ungrazed PSP platform.

As Brain Trainer, the title has been burning up the sales charts in Japan, and now Ubisoft will deploy Sega' s newly tagged Mind Quiz across Europe in November. Overseen by Dr. Kawashima, players will test their calculation abilities, reflexes, and memory in a series of bland mini-games, culminating in a " brain age" score.

Nevermind that it' s Brain Age without the touch screen, blazing through simple arithmetic is just ... So. Much. Fun! (And we hear it makes you smarter.)
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
RE: Brain Age comes to PSP. Xbox players brains remain rotten. - Oct 04, 2006 07:54
What does this have to do with xbox?
Joe Redifer

• Total Posts : 4481
RE: Brain Age comes to PSP. Xbox players brains remain rotten. - Oct 04, 2006 09:04
It just means that people who play Xbox are really, really stupid people and are overall horrible human beings with no right to even be alive. Duh.
Terrak

• Total Posts : 783
RE: Brain Age comes to PSP. Xbox players brains remain rotten. - Oct 04, 2006 09:34
I don' t think it will be as good with out touch screen - but i guess every one here knew that already
Evil Man

• Total Posts : 1441
RE: Brain Age comes to PSP. Xbox players brains remain rotten. - Oct 04, 2006 10:09
Brain Age is gay.
Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
RE: Brain Age comes to PSP. Xbox players brains remain rotten. - Oct 04, 2006 13:44
Without a stylus and mic Brain age would suck. I have it on my DS (I traded my original xbox and psp for a DS lite along with two games). Brain Age itself is somewhat lame, apparently I have the brain of a 46 year old. Fuck off Ryuta Kawashima, everyone hates your game. Peole only buoght it because it came with Sudoku.
Chee Saw

• Total Posts : 1466
RE: Brain Age comes to PSP. Xbox players brains remain rotten. - Oct 04, 2006 13:53

ORIGINAL: Evil Man

Brain Age is gay.

So, you' ve played it? I' ve never seen it, actually. What' s so gat about it? Is it just stupid or something?
Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
RE: Brain Age comes to PSP. Xbox players brains remain rotten. - Oct 04, 2006 14:08
Its not that bad, I was joking. Its well made but it gets boring after about two days. Still worth the sticker price just for Sudoku, I love that game.

Brain Age is kinda like a mini iq test. It was actually designed by an MD I think he' s a neurologist. and the game works by testing you everyday (or whenever you want to play) with a series of mini games. First when you make your profile it asks you your age and when you take a test it gives you a score and even graphs your scores everyday you take a test. He says that the game will actually make your mind sharper by giving these excersises that apparently use a high percentage of your brain at a time. If you take the test everyday your score is supposed to improve thus making your mind sharper.

Everygame is times and the score is calculated by your accuracy and speed.

One game is having to complete several simple mathematical equations as fast as possible.

Another is trying to memorize about 30 four letter words in 2 minutes and having to recall as many as possible right after.

Another is is to say which colour is being displayed. Words of colors are being diplayed and they are coloured a different colour.

There are several other different types of games but they all get on your nerves. The only reason I' m keeping my copy of Brain Age is for Sudoku.

immortaldanmx

• Total Posts : 2966
RE: Brain Age comes to PSP. Xbox players brains remain rotten. - Oct 06, 2006 08:24

Brain Age is gay.

I swear you' re the a**hole voice in the back of my head that I have to keep in check to not look narrow minded
mastachefbkw

• Total Posts : 3793
RE: Brain Age comes to PSP. Xbox players brains remain rotten. - Oct 06, 2006 10:35
I bought it for sudoko
< Message edited by mastachefbkw -- 6 Oct 06 2:36:24 >

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread