Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 PS3 Devkits, Splinter Cell 360 ...
]GaNgStA[

• Total Posts : 2949
PS3 Devkits, Splinter Cell 360 ... - May 06, 2006 09:09
Instead of writing all that shi again I' ll give you a link to my blog, PS3 Devkits photos and SC images are at the bottom.

http://people.1up.com/do/my1Up?publicUserId=5748513
prodygee

• Total Posts : 9
RE: PS3 Devkits, Splinter Cell 360 ... - May 06, 2006 21:55
OH my, devkits can look so ashamingly awful.
Bishonen

• Total Posts : 1718
RE: PS3 Devkits, Splinter Cell 360 ... - May 06, 2006 22:33
...please say you was beaten about your body and head, tranquillised and dragged kicking and screaming to watch ' Head in the Clouds' ...[:' (][:' (][:' (]
dasher232

• Total Posts : 1729
RE: PS3 Devkits, Splinter Cell 360 ... - May 07, 2006 01:39

ORIGINAL: Bishonen

...please say you was beaten about your body and head, tranquillised and dragged kicking and screaming to watch ' Head in the Clouds' ...[:' (][:' (][:' (]

Lol my sentiments ....but maybe he found it enthralling you never know. Splinter cell looks great by the way and the ps3 dev kit looks bulky.
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: PS3 Devkits, Splinter Cell 360 ... - May 07, 2006 06:22
Excellent pics. Mario had better be awesome. By june i' ll finally have a DS, then the world will be at peace... at least for the few seconds i' m removing the console & game from the packaging. (that' s one of the best feelings in the world by the way)

The ps3 devkit is interesting, i just wish they' d give us an actual pic of the entire box. even if it was just from that angle. i was sizing it up with my Dualshock, compared to the one in pic, and yeah, it looks big, but not as big as earlier pictures revealed. some were floating around that looked like 80' s supercomputers.

Splinter cell looks great, and i only have one problem. he takes all that time to put on his black stealth outfit, but then you see this big white spot where he forgets to put anything on his head. Hopefully that doesn' t affect gameplay.
Silentbomber

• Total Posts : 4673
RE: PS3 Devkits, Splinter Cell 360 ... - May 07, 2006 08:00
the final ps3 kit in the unit shell its self is meant to be finshed by June/July. So i' d say they are on track.

I wonder if a blue ray drive was in that dev kit? unlike previous ones.
]GaNgStA[

RE: PS3 Devkits, Splinter Cell 360 ... - May 07, 2006 20:11

Head in the Clouds

My girl picked that one - I certainly didn' t love it but it was OK I guess.

MArio got 9,5 on IGN and the comments were something like " It' s better than Yoshis Island for SNES !!" and so on - it' s all quality from what I' ve read - AWESOME :)

Did you read those two lines above pictures? Those Devkits are Extremely Loud - PS3 fanatics should stop complaining about how loud 360 is if they don' t want their asses kicked in November :)

I really hope it' s not loud in the final version.

For more Splinter Cell media go to www.1up.com
they have hands on report and stuff
dasher232

• Total Posts : 1729
RE: PS3 Devkits, Splinter Cell 360 ... - May 07, 2006 20:16
Thats what I was thinking I don' t even know why people complain about the 360 with the stuff the ps3 will have I kinda expect it to be loud.
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: PS3 Devkits, Splinter Cell 360 ... - May 08, 2006 04:06

Did you read those two lines above pictures? Those Devkits are Extremely Loud - PS3 fanatics should stop complaining about how loud 360 is if they don' t want their asses kicked in November :)

I can' t complain about the 360 being loud. have they heard the first run ps2' s, and how loud they are

at the time, i was reparing ps2' s so i had two running in my room. A ps2' s from launch night one, and an scph 5001. (the last model before the slim, i think) the difference between the two was amazing. the original, i had to turn the tv up just to hear because of all the whirring and clicking noises. The scph 5001 was dang near silent as it was loading, all there was was a few clicks and a small low pitched whine. needless to say, i swapped my launch night ps2 for the better model, and Ebay-ed the old one.

It won' t be long before microsoft quiets it down a bit.
]GaNgStA[

RE: PS3 Devkits, Splinter Cell 360 ... - May 08, 2006 07:15
yeah it' s going to be quiet at the beginning of 2007 (with new CPU' s)

Anyway I have to say I hate loud consoles.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll