Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 What Microsoft, Sony and Nintendo are doing wrong
albogino

• Total Posts : 60
What Microsoft, Sony and Nintendo are doing wrong - Nov 01, 2005 15:43
I think Microsoft has too many peripherals or " necessary" addons for the 360. The decision to make the Core system and Premium system wasn' t really a good move if u ask me. It' s true that some ppl can' t afford the Premium, so they removed the HDD, the remote, the Live headset and ur left with nothing basically. U' d have to buy a memory slot to save ur games, 40 bucks. Here is where thy' re trying to make money and I don' t like it one bit.

Sony...well we don' t have much news about Sony besides the fact that they changed the controller. Maybe it' s better for ur hands, but I' m pretty sure even sony fans like the old controller shape, maybe they should' ve just " updated" that a bit. And they should' ve said that the game trailers were pre-rendered at E3. They should also try to release their ps3 a little earlier.

Nintendo is taking a risk with their controller and they should' ve had HD support, cuz maybe not now, but I think in 2 years a lot of gamers will have HDTVs, maybe more than 50% of gamers, and I' m sure they' d wanna see their games look amazingly good. One of the things they' re doing good is that Rev owners will be able to download full gamecube titles from their online service.

These r my opinions and I might be totally wrong on all of them so any feedbak relating to what I' ve just said is welcome and if u think differently convince me otherwise. Just don' t be rude about it If u think they r doing other things wrong, make sure to add.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll