Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 New Huxly info!
Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
New Huxly info! - Nov 10, 2006 15:29
http://media.xbox360.ign.com/media/738/738457/vids_1.aspx

Actually it' s a trailer but I' ll use this thread to post new Huxley info as we get it. Imagine UT 2007 but its and MMO as well, huge cities that fir 5000 players, 200 player battles, persistant universe, this game is going to be sick.
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: New Huxly info! - Nov 10, 2006 16:35
Yeah but when are they releasing it?!

Huxley is my most anticipated next-gen game. 200 player battles should make it the number one online game for the next couple of years. Who' s servers will the game use though?
Alecrein

• Total Posts : 762
RE: New Huxly info! - Nov 10, 2006 16:44
Wow, never seen actual gameplay...looks pretty good.
Agent Ghost

RE: New Huxly info! - Nov 10, 2006 16:53
Huxley will use Webzens servers, they are the largest MMO developer in Korea and must have some decent servers I guess.

http://www.webzengames.com/Game/Huxley/

I visit the site everyday to check for the " fall update" . If I had to choose between Huxley and everyother game combined I would pick Huxley. Its the only game I need for my sanity.

Yeah its not just the shooting gameplay that makes this one so great, its also the MMO aspect. This game is made for clans, you can even have your own house in the city to represent you clan. You buy new gear and weapons, gain levels...

The game is based on a persistant war between the Hybrids (npc), Alternatives and Sapiens, different races have different states and abilities. When you win matches you can gain territory for your race and affect the consistantly developing story. The rivalry between opposing clans and races has already started last year! People have already joined clans dedicated to this game.

Choose your side...
< Message edited by Agent ghost -- 10 Nov 06 9:00:43 >
Alecrein

• Total Posts : 762
RE: New Huxly info! - Nov 10, 2006 17:02
This is a 360 release as well right? Edit: " Find it yourself moron!" My mind screamed to me, this is PC as well? I should ask.

And Webzen does have good servers, beta tested on a few of them.
< Message edited by Alecrein -- 10 Nov 06 9:03:28 >
Agent Ghost

RE: New Huxly info! - Nov 10, 2006 17:06
PC and 360, PC first then the 360 one will be released later. Its rumored both are coming later this year but I' m expecting it might be pushed back to early 2008. Regardless I' m buying both versions. I' m going to be playing on the 360 version with my clan once its released but I want to test the water on pc as it comes out first.
< Message edited by Agent ghost -- 10 Nov 06 9:06:57 >
locopuyo

• Total Posts : 3138
RE: New Huxly info! - Nov 10, 2006 17:44
that gameplay looks intense!

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages