Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Battle for Middle-Earth II
Gawst_Smeva

• Total Posts : 10
Battle for Middle-Earth II - Sep 15, 2005 12:02
The Lord of the Rings franchise has grown considerably since the conception of the Peter Jackson films. Games from EA, concerning LOTR, seemed to be released almost excessivly. But the difference between EA' s games and other movie to game developers is that they do a good job. One notable game, in my opinion, was Battle for Middle-Earth. The use of the massive engine was breathtaking, the gameplay was a bit easy and linear, but it appears as if that will change in the upcoming Battle for Middle-Earth II! Not only do they have the license for the Lord of the Rings movies and books, but they have access to Tolkien' s other Middle-Earth related books. I can honestly say that I am more excited for Battle for Middle-Earth II than I am Age of Empires III.

Dwarves are now playable, how awesome is that. If anybody has heard anything concerning this upcoming launch, as to what they are adding from the Silmarillion or the Hobbit or the Lost Tales for that matter please post it.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll