Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Unexpected Yu Suzuki interview is here!
alimn

• Total Posts : 145
Unexpected Yu Suzuki interview is here! - Jul 16, 2006 22:55
Didn' t I say be patience? Yu hasn' t confirm yet.

Anyway,new Unexpected Yu Suzuki interview is up!!! read and disscuss.
(It' s a little similar to KIKIZO' s feb int with Yu_Some similar questions)

SOURCE(Chinese): http://home.donews.com/donews/article/9/99107.aspx

Translated version(By a machine-and pretty simple to understand)

Question and answer in ' Shenmue Online' presentation 14 July 2006
(NOTE:As you see the interview has published 2 days a go but We found it today)

1-" As for ' Shemmue Online' , is release postponed many times why?"

Supervisor Yutaka Suzuki?Sega is always continuing the development of ' Shemmuonrain' , and there is no interrupting thing. The postponed reason is that it was necessary to evolve the plan of ' Shemmuonrain' to the current of the times additionally the number of works of online gamings has increased rapidly. The thing has been fixed now is a thing that this year' s China Joy can exhibit ' Shemmue Online' . And, I want to make the test management within the year in China. ?

2-" The development partner of ' Shemmue Online' seems to have changed. Why? "

Supervisor Suzuki?Neither the quality, the development partner nor the supply company of the work relate directly because ' Shemmue Online' is a work of Sega to the end. It is a system of development as may said by you the direct control of Sega. ?

3-" What progress were you between those though two years passed in the vicinity after it was announced?"

Supervisor Suzuki?Especially, the concentrated thing is a technical point to achieve the content that aims besides in shape that the load is not put on the server as much as possible. After that, changing the combat system is very large. Various techniques and operation were produced. The event that the player additionally piles up the training of military arts in it has been increased. In addition, it subdivides to the grapple style of 12 though three kinds of grapple styles of things that are have been announced in ' Shemmue Online' . It reproduces it in the round by the motion capture those various operation is whether it still becomes 1/3 of the numbers still planned though the motion of 800 patterns has already been made. ?

4-" What is an especially unique point of ' Shemmue Online' ?"

Supervisor Suzuki?In ' Shemmue Online' , it is a feature that the story is strong compared with other online gamings. There are a movie event scene and a scenario like Origenalshemm, and the player will be played by the sense that chases the story. It is likely to be made uniting the element like the game system, Storri, and the outlook on the world, etc. well. ?

5-" What development is ' Shemmue Online' scheduled to be done in China?"

Supervisor Suzuki" It positively approaches the net cafe in China though it has not fixed concretely yet. "

6-" What kind of work is scheduled to be released in the next generation machine of Wii, PS3, and Xbox 360?"

Supervisor Suzuki" Sega is developing a lot of titles though the thing of the next generation machine strategy that cannot be made public yet is a lot of. "

7-" Which is the most favorite by you hardware?"

Supervisor Suzuki?Liking it is NINTENDO DS. My children play and are for a long time as for the game of this hardness. ?

8-" What is the online gaming that you are evaluating most?"

Supervisor Suzuki?' World of Warcraft' seems to be good so that the person around me may say. Moreover, ' Rangoke online' also often hears the high appraisal. ?

9-" Are completion and the management of ' Shemmue Online' expected?"

Supervisor Suzuki?It has not had the doubt for the respect. It completes without fail without fail, and it sends it off to the world. ?

Finish

My post/note

As you see Yu Suzuki says there are a lot projects for next generation consoles from SEGA but public must don' t know about them.
also Yu san is saying We will complete Shenmue Online to send it off to the world(Not only china or korea?)and in a very strange part he says Shenmue Online has a strong story-line that it makes it diffrent in comparing it with other MMORPG games...(Does it finally continue Shenmue II' s story or it' s a side story)

What does these mean?-Can anyone explain?please...

< Message edited by alimn -- 16 Jul 06 15:03:05 >
Silentbomber

• Total Posts : 4673
RE: Unexpected Yu Suzuki interview is here! - Jul 16, 2006 23:01
I wish these people didnt go all soft on Him, If I where asking the questions, It would be like,

" Ok nobody really cares about Shenmue Online, IS Shenmue 3 in devolpment? and for what console/s? "

I am looking at you Kikizo.

But any news on Shenmue is good News.
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: Unexpected Yu Suzuki interview is here! - Jul 16, 2006 23:01
Does anybody here care about Shenmue Online?!
alimn

• Total Posts : 145
RE: Unexpected Yu Suzuki interview is here! - Jul 16, 2006 23:05
Any shenmue news is a good news specially about SO
since We must scare to talk about SIII before SO releases.

As you see Yu Suzuki says there are a lot projects for next generation consoles from SEGA but public must don' t know about them.
also Yu san is saying We will complete Shenmue Online to send it off to the world(Not only china or korea?)and in a very strange part he says Shenmue Online has a strong story-line that it makes it diffrent in comparing it with other MMORPG games...(Does it finally continue Shenmue II' s story or it' s a side story)

What does these mean?-Can anyone explain?
< Message edited by alimn -- 16 Jul 06 15:12:36 >
Bishonen

• Total Posts : 1718
RE: Unexpected Yu Suzuki interview is here! - Jul 17, 2006 02:15
...i posted this in another of his 10,000 shenmoo threads:

..hey Alimn, we all know that you love shenmue and the rest, but do you have to create a new shenmue thread every week?....

....it' s getting increasingly old, and it could prompt Adam into locking shenmue threads on sight, like he was before....

....why don' t you just edit your first post, change the name to " Alimn' s Shenmue News Thread" or something, and use that ONE thread as the place for all your new shenmue related info....

...also: you may not of noticed this, but at the bottom of the page, is a button which reads:

" Page: 1/180 next >>"

...if you click " next >>" , it will allow you to navigate to the other 180 pages of videogame threads here at kikizo...

...buy using this innovative feature, you will be able to access your single shenmue thread whenever you want... ...even if it gets pushed off the first page!...

.....if you follow my suggestion, i' m sure every one here at kikizo would appreciate your thoughtfulness...

...am i the only one getting extremely sick of Alimn' s never ending shenmooooooos?...
< Message edited by Bishonen -- 16 Jul 06 18:16:42 >
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: Unexpected Yu Suzuki interview is here! - Jul 17, 2006 02:47

...am i the only one getting extremely sick of Alimn' s never ending shenmooooooos?...

No, we all are.

Nobody cares about Shemue Online. It' s Shenmue 3 that we REALLY want to know about.
Tiz

• Total Posts : 3158
RE: Unexpected Yu Suzuki interview is here! - Jul 17, 2006 03:17
Hey Majik, soz I left without saying anything, my spetznaz cousin was goin nuts
and trying to kill my DC and xbox in the other room cos I wouldn' t let him
play Ghost Recon.
]GaNgStA[

• Total Posts : 2949
RE: Unexpected Yu Suzuki interview is here! - Jul 17, 2006 20:47
I do care about S online - I' m curious about it and I' ll get a high end PC for it if it' s got anything to do with S story , but PLEASE Alimn stop posting all that shit - crappy translations and so on.

Everytime I see soe god damned thread about S I expect something cool and then all I see is you and your " rumours" or some other shit.

Please stop :)
Silentbomber

• Total Posts : 4673
RE: Unexpected Yu Suzuki interview is here! - Jul 17, 2006 23:57
Its not the real Shenmue, Its only Shenmue in the name, but isnt at its core. Its full of magic and MMo' yness. Which i hate.

And not a cat in sight.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message