Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 AEON Flux (Live-action movie info)
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
AEON Flux (Live-action movie info) - Jul 04, 2004 17:46
Current Cast:
Charlize Theron (Aeon Flux)
Frances McDormand (The Handler)

**Charlize Theron will be going through three solid months of intensive physical acrobatic training in order to bring the sort of flips and jumps the animated character was capable of to life. Of course, it' s likely she will have the help of wires and such.

Director: Karyn Kusama

Premise: In the 25th century, a rampaging virus has forced the remains of humanity into the seclusion of a final city surrounded by a disease-proof bubble. There is great political conflict within, however, and this is the story of an acrobatic assassin, Aeon Flux, whose latest target is the government' s top leader.

Distributor: Paramount Pictures

Production Company:
Valhalla Motion Pictures (The Hulk, Armageddon)
Lakeshore Entertainment (Wicker Park, Underworld)
MTV Films (Jackass: The Movie, Sk8ter Boi)
BUF Compagne (visual effects)

Release Date: Somtime in 2005
IMO
This movie is based upon the popular animated spy TV show of the same title, created by Peter Chung, which aired on MTV in the early 1990s. Which I thought was down right badass and very stylish. However, I dont see Theron fitting the role (looks-wise) but ya never know. I hope they stick very close to the style and feel of Peter Chung' s origional stuff (btw peter chung was recently involved with CoR with his 34 minute anime DARK FURY)
< Message edited by Mass X -- 7/4/2004 1:00:01 PM >

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message