Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 New PS2 Castlevania game
Joe Redifer

• Total Posts : 4481
New PS2 Castlevania game - Jan 24, 2005 00:46
Castlevania: Curse of Darkness (or some such nonsense) is coming for your PS2 and it has 3D gameplay similar to the last PS2 version; Lameness of Innocence (which was about as enjoyable as wiping your ass with sandpaper).

It seems that Konami is incapable of learning from their horrible, horrible mistakes. They failed TWICE at 3D versions on the N64 as well as a 3D attempt for the Dreamcast that was canned before release. The PS2 version was pretty poor and this new version will probably be mediocre as well. But still Konami persists with their poor 3D Castlevanias and their poor 3D Contras. Speaking of Contra, there were 2 3D failures of that on the PS and Saturn. And then they released the side-scrolling PS2 version which was fairly successful. Then they have a relapse and release another horrible 3D Contra that few bought. Anyway I will reserve final judgment for the new Castlevania until it comes out, but given Konami' s track record with making things 3D it does not look good.

Long live the 2D versions like Symphony of the Night and the upcoming DS Area of Sorrow sequel starring that super hot babe Soma. She is the hottest Castlevania protagonist yet. Oh wait... she' s a guy. The chick from Lameness of Innocence was hot as well, as was Alucard. Aw man... all guys as well. Japan sure does love guys that look like girls. That place has " issues" .

< Message edited by Joe Redifer -- 1/24/2005 12:55:54 AM >

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message