Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 ..::Ending::..
Bling

• Total Posts : 67
..::Ending::.. - Oct 07, 2004 04:44
Whats your favorite game ending?and why?

Mine is metal gear solid,it kinda opened my eyes,well,the whole game did
lotusson

• Total Posts : 1212
RE: ..::Ending::.. - Oct 07, 2004 05:04
Favorite Opening: Sonic CD
Favorite Ending: Sonic CD

SONIC BOOOM!
SONIC BOOOM!
SONIC BOOOOOOM!
Joe Redifer

• Total Posts : 4481
RE: ..::Ending::.. - Oct 07, 2004 06:00
And the Japanese Sonic CD is even better! Get Sonic Jam for da Saturn and you can see the Japanese Sonic CD opening and ending in much higher quality FMV. You do have a Saturn, right? Every self-respecting person does.

Terry Bogard

• Total Posts : 3915
RE: ..::Ending::.. - Oct 07, 2004 06:03
Can' t think of a favorite ending.. But my favorite opening is by far from the original Panzer Dragoon :)
Joe Redifer

• Total Posts : 4481
RE: ..::Ending::.. - Oct 07, 2004 08:13
I wish the opening of Panzer dragoon would have been recompressed at DVD quality for inclusion in Orta. But nope.
DaRoosh65

• Total Posts : 1968
RE: ..::Ending::.. - Oct 07, 2004 12:43
My favorite ending would be from any of the Panzer Dragoon series with the best of those coming at the end of PD: Orta.

I' m with Terry, my favorite intro is definitely from the original Panzer Dragoon...now that was one awesome cinematic!!!
lotusson

• Total Posts : 1212
RE: ..::Ending::.. - Oct 07, 2004 13:07

And the Japanese Sonic CD is even better! Get Sonic Jam for da Saturn and you can see the Japanese Sonic CD opening and ending in much higher quality FMV. You do have a Saturn, right? Every self-respecting person does.

Got it already. ;)

Got Sonic CD for the Sega CD
Sonic Jam
And Sonic CD for my PC
whatabout_paul

• Total Posts : 1227
RE: ..::Ending::.. - Oct 07, 2004 13:09
Endings are really getting forgotten about these days in most games. Well, most I' ve played anyway. After 20+ hours of super gaming skill you expect a long ending which answered some questions, when all you get sometimes is a 20 second CGI clip and some credits. Damnit!

I can' t think of my fave actually, it' s been so long since I' ve seen a good ending. I just remember the ending to Shenmue almost bringing a tear to my eye (almost).

Does the intro to Dead or Alive Xtreme Beach Volleyball count ?

As for Sonic CD, it never really worked for me on PC. The controls were odd on a keyboard and the game played in a really tiny screen. I' ll have to see about getting a Mega CD soon just so I can play Sonic CD in all it' s full screen console glory.
< Message edited by whatabout_paul -- 10/7/2004 1:11:05 PM >
Bling

• Total Posts : 67
RE: ..::Ending::.. - Oct 08, 2004 06:11
lets change the topic to..::Favorite Intro::..

mine is final fantasy VIII
Terry Bogard

• Total Posts : 3915
RE: ..::Ending::.. - Oct 08, 2004 06:50

I' m with Terry, my favorite intro is definitely from the original Panzer Dragoon...now that was one awesome cinematic!!!

HELL YEAH!!!
I remember watching the import version of the game at Die Hard Gaming Club back in 1994, I literally got chills and goose bumps while watching that intro, would you believe that it still has the same effect even today??? lol
IORI YAGAMI1211

• Total Posts : 185
RE: ..::Ending::.. - Oct 19, 2004 16:48
best intro...................Soul blade 1!!!! that was a very good intro, i think the best " fighting" game intro of all time. FF VIII is good of course that is without question. but what about Chrono Cross? Kingdom Hearts? those intros are really good. another good intro? Guardain Heroes for Saturn.
yoshimitsu15

• Total Posts : 1038
RE: ..::Ending::.. - Oct 19, 2004 17:15
I never got to see the good Crono Cross ending. I got that bullshit one where the credits roll after you beat the last boss.

Anyways, my favorite ending in a game is from Final Fantasy X. It upset me that Tidus left the way he did, but after thinking about it, it really made sense. My favorite opening cinema comes from Final Fantasy X as well. I just dig that metal music that starts playing when Sin attacks.
Starman Anthony

• Total Posts : 563
RE: ..::Ending::.. - Oct 22, 2004 03:32
I said this before on another topic but the best ending ever was Super Mario 64. It' s just so unbelievable I still love it to this day. I wish Peaches voice still sounded like that. It' s so cool after all that hard work you go in for tea and cake yummy. That cake at the end made me hungry I wish I had a piece. Anything Peach cooks is delicious Hehe. No really though that game still makes such an impact cause you know back then it was the first of it' s kinda and when beating it you see Princess Peach for the first time in 3D and it was such an amazing experience and who knew she was trapped on the castles big stain glass window.... something I will never forget it may not have been FMV like many people are used to these days but it did not need FMV for that it was perfect. I listen to the ending part all the time on MP3 and I am so happy it' s coming out on the DS I wonder what Peach will look like though... maybe the same as in Sunshine.. *Sigh* The ending music was so pleasant. It was kinda Gossipal. Such an amazing game that needs to be remade and use Gamecubes full power.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll