Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 So for all you high school kids...
Rampage99

• Total Posts : 3161
So for all you high school kids... - May 01, 2004 14:41
When is your prom? Mine happens to be tonight. I' m a bit nervous. I haven' t been to a dance in a few years and I haven' t actually danced since 7th grade. This is my senior prom though so I pretty much have to go.

I' m going with a girl that I' ve wanted to go out with all yeat and just finally got the guts to ask. We' re going to take pictures at her house for a while and I get to meet her family(three hottest sisters EVER!!!). Hopefully I won' t do anything stupid.

From there I' ll be heading to a country club where I' ll meet up with a group of friends my date and I will be staying with for the night. We' ll take more pictures and then head off to eat.

After dinner we' ll be heading to the prom. It' s a few hours long I believe. I' m not very interested in the prom itself. I hate dancing so this will just be the bump in the road bfore our niht time festivities.

We' re going out to a track girl' s house(it' s a bunch of track runners that I' m going with). We' ll be camping out in her yard for the night. That should be fun. I' ll be tired as hell though which sucks. I only got four hours of sleep last night. I got home at 2am from my regional track meet. I feel completely exhausted.

Hopefully I' ll have a good time. I really don' t know what to expect. I' ll be with a bunch of really good people so it can' t be that bad.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll