Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 So, I ordered that Spherex surround sound for the Xbox today.
Rampage99

• Total Posts : 3161
So, I ordered that Spherex surround sound for the Xbox today. - Feb 08, 2005 21:10
This thing came out of nowhere for me, but couldn' t have come out at a better time. My old surround sound was basically crap and the back speakers have completely quit working.

A while back I heard news that MS in cooperation with Spherex Inc. were working on a new type of surround sound for the Xbox. A couple months ago I started seeing reviews for the set up. I was surprised to see it pop out of nowhere. All the ratings came out really high and it was compared to many high end systems and held its own. Pretty much every rating was above a 9/10.

It' s based on a new type of sound technology that sends sound in all directions rather than a single direction. This makes setting up the system much easier than your normal 5.1 where you have to have all you speakers aligned with the one position you will be sitting in(which makes the other viewers loose some of the effect).

Today I finally had enough money to buy it after car and phone payments and still having a buffer for gas and food. It should be hear in 4-5 business days. I' m so hyped!

Btw, the system is $500 and isn' t availib;le at most stores at the moment. I ordered it directly from the website. www.spherexinc.com
< Message edited by Rampage99 -- 9 Feb 05 5:13:35 >

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message