Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT THE BAND\SONG' S NAME IN THE NINTENDO SUMMER INTERVIEW VIDEO?
PSPWiZaRd

• Total Posts : 1
DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT THE BAND\SONG' S NAME IN THE NINTENDO SUMMER INTERVIEW VIDEO? - Oct 09, 2005 13:52
CAN YOU PLEEEAASEEE TELLL ME THE ANSWER?
Rampage99

• Total Posts : 3161
RE: DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT THE BAND\SONG' S NAME IN THE NINTENDO SUMMER INTERVIEW VIDEO? - Oct 09, 2005 14:12
TURN YOUR CAPS LOCK OFF!!! Thank you.
Terry Bogard

• Total Posts : 3915
RE: DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT THE BAND\SONG' S NAME IN THE NINTENDO SUMMER INTERVIEW VIDEO? - Oct 09, 2005 14:27

CAN YOU PLEEEAASEEE TELLL ME THE ANSWER?

" My Heart Will Go On" by Celine Dion.

You don' t have to thank me, I was more than happy to get the info to you!
Adam Doree

• Total Posts : 1113
RE: DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT THE BAND\SONG' S NAME IN THE NINTENDO SUMMER INTERVIEW VIDEO? - Oct 09, 2005 20:06
It is my friends band. We use their music in a lot of video features on the site. They are called Words of Tione and their website is www.wordsoftione.com.

Check out our other video interview features for more of their awesome (and amazingly, as-yet unreleased!) music.
Joe Redifer

• Total Posts : 4481
RE: DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT THE BAND\SONG' S NAME IN THE NINTENDO SUMMER INTERVIEW VIDEO? - Oct 10, 2005 02:36
That is pretty cool. Kikizo has its own original soundtrack!
Naked Snake

• Total Posts : 228
RE: DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT THE BAND\SONG' S NAME IN THE NINTENDO SUMMER INTERVIEW VIDEO? - Oct 11, 2005 14:02
I' ve downloaded the track on their homepage. They' re pretty good, I like it a lot.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll