Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Do you love Video Game music? But can' t seem to find a specific track from the game online?
Starman Anthony

• Total Posts : 563
Do you love Video Game music? But can' t seem to find a specific track from the game onli - Sep 13, 2004 02:11
Do you love Video Game music? But can' t seem to find a specific track from the game online? Well there is this site online maybe you have heard of it but for the people that has not heard of it... well this is your lucky day. Vist http://www.vgmp3.com/music.php for all your gaming music needs. Chack out the forums there too you can get so much help on getting your songs. Maybe we can also transform this thread into a request and help thing.
Starman Anthony

• Total Posts : 563
RE: Do you love Video Game music? But can' t seem to find a specific track from the game - Sep 13, 2004 02:13
Also I am willing to help my screen name for AIM is the same as this. I mostly have Nintendo music ranging from Nintendo 64 - Nintendo Gamecube.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll