Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Mech Assault 2 : Limited Edition
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
Mech Assault 2 : Limited Edition - Nov 01, 2004 18:32

Microsoft Game Studios announced today the MechAssault 2: Lone Wolf Limited Edition. Supplies are limited, so gamers will need to hurry to retailers to order the limited edition, which includes two exclusive maps and a " making of " video feature showcasing interviews with Day 1 Studios and behind-the-scenes footage of the game' s development.

Both the standard and limited editions of MechAssault 2: Lone Wolf will be available in North America on December 28, 2004 for an estimated retail price of $49.99 (U.S.). In MechAssault 2, gamers can punish the enemy in BattleMechs, tanks, VTOLs or BattleArmor in an extensive single-player campaign, or they can take their game online in Conquest mode; battling opposing clans for control of a persistent online universe via Xbox Live.

MechAssault 2: Lone Wolf is in development by Day 1 Studios, creators of the original MechAssault for Xbox, in conjunction with FASA Studio, the developers of the award-winning MechWarrior and MechCommander series for Windows and Crimson Skies for Xbox. In MechAssault 2: Lone Wolf, gamers will be able to step outside the ' Mech and live the life of a human pilot in a fresh new single player game. Tanks, VTOLs and BattleArmor will offer players plenty of opportunities to rain destruction on their opposition in both single and multiplayer games. Xbox Live gamers will enjoy a whole new level of strategy, as BattleArmor-equipped players ' jack enemy ' Mechs and VTOLs drop supplies to their teammates. Both online and off, MechAssault 2: Lone Wolf will offer players an unparalleled gaming experience.

--TeamXbox.com
yoshimitsu15

• Total Posts : 1038
RE: Mech Assault 2 : Limited Edition - Nov 02, 2004 01:01
I' m still not completely sold on this game yet. I didn' t really see what was so grand about the first when there were better games out at the time. I' ll be renting this game though, to give it a chance. I like how they' ve added some classes this time. I just hope they' ve found a way to fix the kill stealing in the game. It just seemed that you could blast someone for forever, and then someone else comes over a hill, shoot once and kill the robot you were working on.
DaRoosh65

• Total Posts : 1968
RE: Mech Assault 2 : Limited Edition - Nov 08, 2004 14:37
For me, Mech Assault 2 is second only to Halo 2 on my must-have list!!!

Thanks for the news, Mass X!
Sharon

• Total Posts : 960
RE: Mech Assault 2 : Limited Edition - Nov 08, 2004 14:48
We own the first one, but it doesn' t do much for me. My son likes it though and is looking forward to getting Mech Assault 2.
DaRoosh65

• Total Posts : 1968
RE: Mech Assault 2 : Limited Edition - Nov 15, 2004 18:43
I have noticed that ' jacking' is becoming a common aspect to most highly-anticipated games...

My interest is due to the fact that I love to play the role of the main character(s) and shoot it out in mechanized vehicles.

I enjoyed the first installment, and the second one looks to improve upon much of the original game.
ElectronicsJunkie

• Total Posts : 62
RE: Mech Assault 2 : Limited Edition - Nov 15, 2004 20:41
Anything Mecha related will do it for me
Robots float my boat.
Vincent Cook

• Total Posts : 152
RE: Mech Assault 2 : Limited Edition - Nov 16, 2004 18:25
Lol. Yeah I love robots too. Apart from Transformers (shudders). I especially like Mech Assault! IT ROCKS!

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll