Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Fable: A hit or miss?
tworaw

• Total Posts : 20
Fable: A hit or miss? - Sep 27, 2004 20:36
Fable was a good demonstration of how an RPG should be but it had its negatives. The game was just to short, I had the game the first it came out and two days later I had beaten it. It did amaze me for the first ten hours of play but then after that it was done, there was nothing to do. I thought the buying homes and shops would go into a category of it' s self but it didnt it was just like Vice City and that junk is old and bland. Now dont think i' m dissing Fable or anything it is a great game, but come on, all this hype and people saying that it would take you awhile to beat the game and have replay value, it didnt have any replay value, yea you could choose to start the game over and be an evil character but you can do that when your a good hero, just go kill everyone in Oakvale and your evil and then if you want to be good again, go repay your sins at the Temple of Avo. and the arena had no replay value you couldnt even go back and fight again. and the wife feature it has no play value at all, you just marrie a woman and thats all, nothing else. well thats all I have to say, Fable was not a dissapointment but I just wish it had the play value that it should.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll