Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 WWE Wrestlemania 21 info
whatabout_paul

• Total Posts : 1227
WWE Wrestlemania 21 info - Nov 26, 2004 20:27
I don' t know if anyone here is a fan of wrestling but I thought I' d throw a link out there on some information regarding the next X-Box WWE title. Developing duties have been stripped from Anchor and given to Studio Gigante who you may remember were responsible for Tao Feng.

The yardstick for a decent wrestling game has been extended year after year by Yukes responsible for the PS2 Smackdown series. This year though Yukes have come up blank not really offering much of a different experience from last years Here Comes The Pain which itself received a massive overhaul of control and submission system.

Studio Gigante if they get things right here could capitalise on the sleeping Yukes with a decent alternative to the Smackdown series. From the screenshots I have to admit it' s looking good. If it plays at the frustratingly sloth-like speed of Raw 2 however all the spit and polish in the world won' t save it from being another failed attempt.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll