Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Halo 3 finished and ready?
Vx Chemical

• Total Posts : 5534
Halo 3 finished and ready? - Feb 01, 2006 15:36
I just found an article, i personally doubt that its true, but i wouldnt mind a surprise launch. If its true, why would they keep it in the dark?

http://gaming.hexus.net/content/item.php?item=4549
locopuyo

• Total Posts : 3138
RE: Halo 3 finished and ready? - Feb 01, 2006 16:07
The only thing I can think of being true in this article is that " he final artwork has been finished for disk, booklets and box art" . But that probably isn' t even true. In recent bungie.net (official halo site) articles they talked about how they are working on the GUI right now for their next project. Their next project is obviously Halo 3 and unless they are lying (and I highly doubt it) in their weekly updates they are still working on the game.

And like you said, why would they keep it in the dark?

I don' t even know why they are publishing that article on that site. They were either fooled or just want to get some attention to their site.
Joe Redifer

• Total Posts : 4481
RE: Halo 3 finished and ready? - Feb 01, 2006 16:18
The whole purpose of the article is to get losers like us talking about it on forums to see how much noise we can make about it.
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: Halo 3 finished and ready? - Feb 01, 2006 19:49
I wouldn' t be suprised actually. I expect Bunjie have been working on Halo 3 since Halo 2 was finished, longer than Epic have been working on Gears of War.

My guess is that Microsoft still don' t know when PS3 will launch since there' s loads of conflicting information and although they said they wouldn' t be launching against Sony, Halo 3 would pretty much be the perfect game to use. If it' s finished then they' re obviously waiting for something. They won' t however want to launch against big games on their own system that are due for release in March (GR3, GoW and Oblivion). Ofcourse Gears of War is looking like it may get pushed back to June or July (never good to launch during summer months) so Halo 3 would make a good stand in.

I' m beginning to think that Sony are going to do a suprise launch and WILL actually be ready for Spring but since nothing' s confirmed then it makes sense for Microsoft to say that the game will launch when it' s ready (Sony will obviously want to know when Halo 3 will be launched).

Bungie referring to their next project as still in development would make sense if it' s not Halo 3 and Halo 3 is already finished. It would exactly take THAT long to put it together since they have tons of art resources for enemy characters, weapons etc.

I' m pissed at Capcom for f*cking about with RE5. They haven' t even bloody started on it properly yet, they want to maximise 360' s potential, which is fine but it also sounds like they are waiting for PS3 too. It' s definately making 360 and i want a polished game but i want it this year!
Adam Doree

• Total Posts : 1113
RE: Halo 3 finished and ready? - Feb 01, 2006 23:28
Sorry guys but this rumour about Halo 3 is just nonsense.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll