Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Fable 2
Jacob15

• Total Posts : 3
Fable 2 - Dec 14, 2004 21:14
Fable 2 will be coming out and now its onlt for xbox2
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
RE: Fable 2 - Dec 14, 2004 21:20
well then thats not too shocking. Hopefully with the extra power they will be able to do exactly what they wanted in the first. However, they got some heavy competition coming from Elder Scrolls 4:Oblivion thats for damn sure.
whatabout_paul

• Total Posts : 1227
RE: Fable 2 - Dec 14, 2004 23:13
I' ve not heard anything about that Mass X, what’s it going to be like?

Fable was great and laid some good foundations. I reckon morality is going to feature a lot in games of the future. Games are the one medium where you can choose the morality of a character. In a movie for example you can' t influence the judgment of morality of the character. In games potentially you can. It' s going to make for some interesting ratings with some gamers experiencing the most evil, gory games ever while people playing the same games being a good guy could have the opposite experience. Peter Molyneux himself talked about something similar.
Mass X

RE: Fable 2 - Dec 14, 2004 23:51
Heres a recent interview about Elder Scroll 4 along with a good amount of screens

IGN
yoshimitsu15

• Total Posts : 1038
RE: Fable 2 - Dec 15, 2004 01:04

You' ve never heard of the Elder Scroll games? Or have you not heard of Oblivion?

Anyways, if the two come out around the same time I know the one I' ll be purchasing. The last Elder Scroll game was better than Fable, so I' ll be leaning towards that game in the future.
Mass X

RE: Fable 2 - Dec 15, 2004 02:03
Ya I' m currently leanign towards Oblivion but then again i havent heard a dman thing on Fable 2.
dismiss

• Total Posts : 90
RE: Fable 2 - Dec 15, 2004 08:53
Ι really hated Morrowind, thought it was way too formulaic and, well... empty. I much preferred Gothic 2 and Fable for their relatively fresh apporach. I hope Bethesda get it right with Oblivion, as they are one of the founders of the computer rpg genre, and it' s a pity seeing them in decline. As for Fable 2 on next-gen hardware, I really can' t wait.
DaRoosh65

• Total Posts : 1968
RE: Fable 2 - Dec 15, 2004 11:26
Hopefully both Fable and the next Morrowind will be fine titles...considering they will be on XBOX 2.

I am sure that somehow, using whatever logic is at hand, someone will produce a XBOX 2 game that is total cr*p! Seems that there' s always someone...

Let' s just hope that someone isn' t the developer for either of these two titles...

One last note: Welcome to Kikizo Dismiss. Have you considered changing your name to Dismissed? That way, when you school someone, you could end your post with " You' ve been Dismissed!"

LOL!!!
< Message edited by DaRoosh65 -- 12/15/2004 11:29:29 AM >
dismiss

• Total Posts : 90
RE: Fable 2 - Dec 15, 2004 13:41

ORIGINAL: DaRoosh65

One last note: Welcome to Kikizo Dismiss. Have you considered changing your name to Dismissed? That way, when you school someone, you could end your post with " You' ve been Dismissed!"

LOL!!!

This is the second welcoming reply I get, so thank you ppl for making me feel at home. Not a bad suggestion, DaRoosh65, but I' ve grown a bit too attached to my nick. Anyway, I' m not into " schooling"
Eastwood

• Total Posts : 158
RE: Fable 2 - Dec 15, 2004 13:55
This is no surprise to me and I' d almost prefer it on xbox2. theres just not enough you can do with xbox anymore. not any real room for improvement.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll