Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 What do your rooms look like?
Starman Anthony

• Total Posts : 563
What do your rooms look like? - Sep 13, 2004 05:56
What do your rooms look like? Maybe you have some cool rare items around or maybe you have a new widescreen tv you want to show off. Please show and tell. I would post some stuff up but for some reason my webcam CD wont install nomore... stupid PC I hate this PC so much. Oh well I might have a couple of pictures to share.
Alley_Hater

• Total Posts : 340
RE: What do your rooms look like? - Sep 13, 2004 06:10
My room is:
Neat
Clean
Fairly roomy
What a girl would like to see in a guy
No cracks in walls
Nothing on the carpet except a few hair here and there
Gonna have a large painting of some kind of artwork I plan to paint
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
RE: What do your rooms look like? - Sep 13, 2004 13:27
At the moment it is full of many caffienated beverages and instant Lunch noodles. Got my com area housing my laptop and PC making sure that I never leave the house without a computer. oppisite side is my sexy flatscreen tv, hooked into it is the Gamecube and xbox and my DVD player that plays all types of dvds (handy when you order form overseas) Cable modem hidden nicely out of site. However the floor is covered with clothes and various movies and games and on another part theres my disected PC that is being used for parts now. Surround sound setup of course for all medias. But this is temporary as im finally moving out and gettign my own place in a few months.
DaRoosh65

• Total Posts : 1968
RE: What do your rooms look like? - Sep 13, 2004 13:29
My room is actually ' our' (my fiancee and my) room...it' s got plenty of space...even with our youngest sleeping there too.

Once my son goes into the room with his older brother, I will move the computer into our bedroom...that will open up some extra room in the living room for new furniture we' ll be getting next spring. This may include a new big screen TV, if I have my way! If we get the big screen TV, I will move our 27" TV to the bedroom, so I have a quiet place to play my XBOX.

Overall, I have a one-story single-family house (with a basement) that has plenty of room for my three kids, two dogs, a cat, our fish, my fiancee, and me.
Rampage99

• Total Posts : 3161
RE: What do your rooms look like? - Sep 13, 2004 16:13
I' m in a dorm room at the moment. It' s pretty clean but nothing speacial. I' m moving into an apartment soon so I' ll show that when I move in.
Joe Redifer

• Total Posts : 4481
RE: What do your rooms look like? - Sep 13, 2004 18:44
My room? As in my bedroom? Wouldn' t you rather see the room I play games with my friends in? I only play with myself in my bedroom. Ummm.... ooops.
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
RE: What do your rooms look like? - Sep 13, 2004 20:56
...well then at least we know Joe even more now.
vanswa garbutt

• Total Posts : 412
RE: What do your rooms look like? - Sep 13, 2004 21:18
lol joe.
whatabout_paul

• Total Posts : 1227
RE: What do your rooms look like? - Sep 13, 2004 22:06
My room is the largest bedroom in the house and it bloody well needs to be to hold all my stuff. I' ve gotten a display cabinet with figures inside it, cupboards, a wardrobe, 100' s of game magazines in boxes, toys, junk under my bed and a ' gaming corner' .

I stole a settee from downstairs when my parents bought a new one and plonked it in my room in front of my TV. I time a got a bog computer work table which now has on it a TV, Stereo, My CD collection in a rack, Megadrive, Saturn, Dreamcast, Gamecube, PS2, X-Box and current generation console games in a draw or two.

Unfortunately my room is a tip at the moment and tomorrows plan seems to be tidying it. Anybody fancy giving me a hand...
yoshimitsu15

• Total Posts : 1038
RE: What do your rooms look like? - Sep 14, 2004 04:05
My room is a converted garage. That basically means it hotter than balls in the summer and cold as hell in the winter. I have a pretty nice setup though. I have a couch and a 32 inch flatscreen with all of my consoles hooked to it. I have a PC in the corner and a bed behind the couch. All I would need is a fridge and I could live in this room, lol.
whatabout_paul

• Total Posts : 1227
RE: What do your rooms look like? - Sep 14, 2004 13:16
Nearly everyone has ace TV' s. Mines a crap old thing. I' m saving up for at least a decent 22 inch one.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll