Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Finally Beat Metroid Prime 2!!!!!!!
mxpx182

• Total Posts : 1394
Finally Beat Metroid Prime 2!!!!!!! - Mar 17, 2005 20:34
Today is the day it finally happened!!!!! Man this was a long time coming. Finished it in 25 hours (I know, not exactly a speed record) and 85% completion. I can say without a doubt this was one of the toughest games I' ve ever had the pleasure of beating. I gotta say though, man, Samus' s hair at the end, geeze, they put so much effort into the whole game and then make her hair look like 4 pieces of paper. Has anyone else out there finished this game, or played it much?
DaRoosh65

• Total Posts : 1968
RE: Finally Beat Metroid Prime 2!!!!!!! - Mar 18, 2005 07:43
Congrats on your success!!!

I do not even have a GC, so I can only live vicariously through folks, like yourself, who are kind enough to post your successes.

From what I have seen of the latest Metroid installment, this was definitely one to get for GC owners!
mxpx182

• Total Posts : 1394
RE: Finally Beat Metroid Prime 2!!!!!!! - Mar 18, 2005 09:23
It certainly was Da' roosh. In fact both of this generations Metroid games have just been jaw dropping. And I' m not even a metroid fanboy, these were the first 2 I' d played, but talking to others who are fanboys, they have just as high a love for them.
Fragus_Maximus

• Total Posts : 156
RE: Finally Beat Metroid Prime 2!!!!!!! - Mar 18, 2005 15:25
The only problem i have with the metroid games on the GC, is that their way to platforer like. Not enough FPS action...and backtracking sux...then again i only have Metroid prime....so ya
Sharon

• Total Posts : 960
RE: Finally Beat Metroid Prime 2!!!!!!! - Mar 19, 2005 09:59
Congrats! I have yet to finish the game. You' re right it is a hard game.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll