Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Dealing with EB games is like being in a relationship.
Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
Dealing with EB games is like being in a relationship. - Nov 05, 2006 23:01
You have your ups and downs. I like buying my games from EB games because I can trade in the old crap I have, even if I know most of the time I' m being ripped off. Here' s my rant, recently I bought a " new" game (at least it was priced like a new game). But the assholes opened the box! not only was it opened but they put a big price sticker on it that' s ugly and hard to remove. They know it pisses off the customers too with the way he was looking at me. If it wasn' t for the fact that I already paid for it before I noticed I would have told him to forget about it. I don' t pay full price for used games.

I know why they do it too. The fudge packers want to re-sell the returns. Too many people are returning games within a few days. So instead of losing money by selling it used, EBgames re-sells to innocent customers at full price! They' re fucking sneaky with it too. They pull the game off the shelf at a speed normally reserved for ninjas, and put the cursive stickers on it under the table so you can' t see it. Meanwhile you' re accepting purchase on the debit machine. The second you see the word " approved" the clerk shows you the used game you just bought. " Approved" , that must be what our asses think right before we get fucked on those deals.

So if you guys ever buy a " new" game at EB games ask them if its factory sealed before you buy it. This is an evil policy they have, it makes my blood boil.
< Message edited by Agent ghost -- 5 Nov 06 15:03:01 >

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message