Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Game Stars Live
whatabout_paul

• Total Posts : 1227
Game Stars Live - Aug 28, 2004 14:55
There' s a big game event in London called Game Stars Live where games are being showcased. Last year I went to the Playstation Experience which was great fun but because they are being stupid and holding that in Alton Towers (which is much too hard/expensive to contemplate getting there on my own) I' m looking to go to Game Stars Live in London.

I just wondered if anybody else here was thinking of going along? Heh, I' ve dreams of a Kikizo.com meetup but don' t know if it' s possible this year. Maybe next year when there will (hopefully) be new people.

Apparently Halo 2, Mortal Kombat: Deception and Metal Gear Solid 3 are going to be there in some shape or form. A playable Halo 2 is a cert.
Reznor

• Total Posts : 123
RE: Game Stars Live - Aug 30, 2004 07:17
I can' t wait to play on Halo 2 and GTA: San Andreas if it' s there. Are there any bands playing? I think Ash are going to be there.
whatabout_paul

RE: Game Stars Live - Aug 30, 2004 10:59
Really? I' ve not heard anything about any bands... It' s a five day event so will they be there for 5 days? The day grows ever closer. I' ll probably end up going on the 4th (The Saturday)
Reznor

RE: Game Stars Live - Aug 30, 2004 15:15
Do you know which day it is on t.v because that will probably be the day the bands are playing. I' m pretty sure Ash will be there because they have been there the last two years,
whatabout_paul

RE: Game Stars Live - Aug 30, 2004 19:01
I found some news about the TV show on the Game Stars Live website which says that the:

Game Stars Live TV show, due to be broadcast on ITV after the event.
Reznor

RE: Game Stars Live - Aug 30, 2004 19:09
It looks like Kiss FM are going to be there on the Saturday. I might have to take some ear muffs with me.
whatabout_paul

RE: Game Stars Live - Aug 30, 2004 21:27
Hehe, yeah. there is nobody playing on the main stage I' ve even heard of before. It looks like there' s goign to be a heavy emphasis in taking part in competitions, I just hope you can wonder round and play some games at leasure. I suck at games I' ve never played before and don' t really fancy having my ass handed to me by everyone there.
Reznor

RE: Game Stars Live - Aug 30, 2004 21:33
Most of my time will probably spent waiting to have a go on Halo 2 and propping up the bar in the adult area.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll