Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Capcom Fighting Evolution Vs. Guilty Gear: Isuka Vs. Neo Geo Battle Coliseum
kyokusanagi_182style

• Total Posts : 14
Capcom Fighting Evolution Vs. Guilty Gear: Isuka Vs. Neo Geo Battle Coliseum - Oct 27, 2004 21:33
Capcom Fighting Evolution Vs. Guilty Gear: Isuka Vs. Neo Geo Battle Coliseum

An excuse to not give us Street Fighter 4 (not a negitve), A 2 on 2 on-screen anime riot in progess and SNKP (nausea) trying to revive their less notable characters
bradley harper

• Total Posts : 172
RE: Capcom Fighting Evolution Vs. Guilty Gear: Isuka Vs. Neo Geo Battle Coliseum - Oct 27, 2004 23:38
huh? oh! well me i love playing streetfighter and all the other games you were talking about. but check out dead or alive ultimate!!!!!!!! it,ll blow those oldies out of your head and fill it with doa,doa,doa OHHHHH YEAHHHHH!!!

oh yes, welcome to kikzo
kyokusanagi_182style

RE: Capcom Fighting Evolution Vs. Guilty Gear: Isuka Vs. Neo Geo Battle Coliseum - Oct 28, 2004 12:26
Well thanks for the warm welcome and it' s also nice to see some respect to the old-school 2d fighter that got us here. As for DoA not a bad game by any means just wish they fix the crackhead (Jann-lee) and just maybe a pure brawler to round out the roster, Otherwise let Ayane kill Kasumi and that dancing ninja moron and you' ve got a winner.
IORI YAGAMI1211

• Total Posts : 185
RE: Capcom Fighting Evolution Vs. Guilty Gear: Isuka Vs. Neo Geo Battle Coliseum - Nov 02, 2004 22:28
welcome Mr. Kusanagi (Best Smith voice) i see you are seeing the numbers. JANN LEE FOR PREZ!!!! jk. i think the Gangsta ninja (Hayabusa) is kind of orginal, but not something ninjas should be doing. headspins? windmills? that is not how ninjas fight. the whole uber counter system puts off to that game. i do one combo and someone counters me and does more damage to me than my combo just did!! my main man in the game is the guy who fights like Bayman. i forgot be that guy. the chicks are hot but i really do not see the whole be thing about DoA. maybe i need to play more but i think Soul Calbur blows it out of the water. that is just me.

And welcome Mr.kusanagi. Drink.........more.............Powerade.
kyokusanagi_182style

RE: Capcom Fighting Evolution Vs. Guilty Gear: Isuka Vs. Neo Geo Battle Coliseum - Nov 18, 2004 05:25
What color are your flames Yagami? But enough about that counter-fest and back to the actual topic. After sitting down with Isuka and grinding through the reasonable story mode I found my self looking at this game and not only wondering where Kliff was but also cursing the name of Leopoldon. I don' t think this is a " tournament" level game (I use this term loosly considering MvC2 is) but more over to the party style fighters such as Smash Bros. At the end of the day I was convinced that GGXX was a better fighting game but Isuka does have some things of interest.

Final Verdict: 7.5

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message