Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Full version of Gears of war leaked?
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
Full version of Gears of war leaked? - Oct 01, 2006 08:59
http://www.joystiq.com/2006/09/30/full-version-of-gears-of-war-leaked/

Gears of War has been pirated and uploaded to an Xbox 360 binaries group on Usenet. The file clocks in at around 7.2 gigs in 157 parts, and will require someone with patience, bandwidth and no sense of morals to download.

Is it real? Nobody knows. While it is hard to imagine this being legit, it definitely represents a problem to the developers. We' re surprised the feed didn' t get the smackdown immediately, but trying to rollout a significant next-gen title might occupy most of your free time.

If people could just be patient, this game will be in your hot little hands very soon. So stop wasting your time downloading useless binaries, and just stare at a calendar. Or you could go to a preview of Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Beginning, and get hands on with Gears afterwards.

The same site upload everything else legimit.
For ex OXM maga...nvm.

They might lie to get attention to their site,but,who knows could be true,i doubt it very much,i think its bs to get people to their site.
But it is possible,GoW could basically be done.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll