Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 What' s the last game you bought and what do you think of it?
Rampage99

• Total Posts : 3161
What' s the last game you bought and what do you think of it? - Apr 09, 2004 02:03
The last game I bought was SC: PT. Just an amazing game. The review should be up soon. I sent it to Adam today.
yoshimitsu15

• Total Posts : 1038
RE: What' s the last game you bought and what do you think of it? - Apr 09, 2004 03:21
My last few games that I have bought have been really great. Most recently it was Splinter Cell, but before that I bought Beyond Good and Evil and Goblin Commander. Beyond Good and Evil was great, and Goblin Commander wasn' t a bad effort at bringing a genre not seen on consoles over.
Rampage99

RE: What' s the last game you bought and what do you think of it? - Apr 09, 2004 03:25
On a scale of 1-10 what would you give Goblin Commander? The game looks pretty cool and comes from the original creators of WarCraft so I' ve been thinking about trying it.
Terry Bogard

• Total Posts : 3915
RE: What' s the last game you bought and what do you think of it? - Apr 09, 2004 03:27
Last game I bought is Kuon. From Software' s foray into survivor horror! So far it' s ok but too damm dark! Impressions should be sent soon!
< Message edited by Terry Bogard -- 4/9/2004 3:28:14 AM >
Rampage99

RE: What' s the last game you bought and what do you think of it? - Apr 09, 2004 03:31
I haven' t heard of that game Terry. I' ll have to dig up some info.
Rampage99

RE: What' s the last game you bought and what do you think of it? - Apr 09, 2004 03:34
Ign had very little on it other than a few screens. The graphics look so-so but the wierd monster thingies look kinda creepy.
RavenShadow

• Total Posts : 680
RE: What' s the last game you bought and what do you think of it? - Apr 09, 2004 03:44
Just got Final fantasy X-2 for my birthday so I haven' t played that yet.
Last games that I bought were kingdom hearts, Gladius, and final fantasy X (all at once) but I haven' t had the time to play them yet
fathoms

• Total Posts : 1060
RE: What' s the last game you bought and what do you think of it? - Apr 09, 2004 04:18
SC: PT was the last game I bought, but I haven' t started it yet. So before that was Champions of Norrath, which is an absolutely stellar game. I' ve got a long way to go yet, but I' m almost positive it can only get better from here on in.

I also just beat Ninja Gaiden just a few days ago, so I can finally move on to my little backlist here.

Raven: You need to play FF X-2 as soon as humanly possible (provided you' ve already played FF X).
RavenShadow

• Total Posts : 680
RE: What' s the last game you bought and what do you think of it? - Apr 09, 2004 05:10
Yea I know haha I really want to play X-2 but I haven' t played X at all yet
After I beat Legaia 2 I think I will be moving on to X for sure
Rampage99

RE: What' s the last game you bought and what do you think of it? - Apr 09, 2004 12:33

ORIGINAL: fathoms

So before that was Champions of Norrath, which is an absolutely stellar game.

Champions of Norrath is a pretty sweet game. I' ve been playing co-op with my neighbor. It' s very addicting. It feels like a good mix between Baulder' s Gate and Diablo 2.
konrad

• Total Posts : 431
RE: What' s the last game you bought and what do you think of it? - Apr 09, 2004 13:24
I got Ninja Gaiden a little bit ago, thats a good game!, tough, but good. Before that i got Counter Strike, I know im behind the times, just getting counter strike a month ago, but it was on sale and I have heard great things about it, that game is very good!

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll