Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 The Sims 2
Reznor

• Total Posts : 123
The Sims 2 - Sep 02, 2004 21:48
I' m thinking of buyint the Sims 2 when it comes out but i' ve never played this type of game. Was the first Sims game any good and are they easy to get into? What should i expect if i do buy it as in the way of game play?
Starman Anthony

• Total Posts : 563
RE: The Sims 2 - Sep 03, 2004 00:39
The Sims 2. The originla was awesome until it started taking over your real life. I wont be able to stand The Sims 2. It looks like a whole new life to replace your real life. Like I mean you would have to have no job, and no school just to play it. With so many new things in that game it' s overwhelming.
vanswa garbutt

• Total Posts : 412
RE: The Sims 2 - Sep 03, 2004 00:56
from what i have seen on the sim' s is going to be a cool game.
Rikka

• Total Posts : 933
RE: The Sims 2 - Sep 03, 2004 03:48
Beware, it is addicting. It is all consuming like starman said. But it is awesome. it is definitely worth the time and money. If my computer could run it, i would get it. Instead i am stuck with plain old Sims.
Starman Anthony

• Total Posts : 563
RE: The Sims 2 - Sep 03, 2004 03:57
Hmmm also you might want to check out Singles: Flirt up your life. I think that' s what it' s called it' s exactly like The Sims but you can have um fun in bed and you can see all the action and um you can also have same sex stuff and um well it' s more for adults and it' s for PC also.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll