Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 I need a job!
Spacepiston

• Total Posts : 164
I need a job! - Sep 07, 2004 04:12
Yea I quit my HVAC job to take a better paying Sales Rep job.. well turned out they wanted morehours and travel outa me then I was willing to devote...

Now im jobless and I could use some leads:) Grand Rapids, MI area:)

Hey you never know!

Thanks in advance.

lotusson

• Total Posts : 1212
RE: I need a job! - Sep 07, 2004 04:35
You can come work for me. I need a maid!
whatabout_paul

• Total Posts : 1227
RE: I need a job! - Sep 07, 2004 23:26
I' ve got no job. Got made redundent a few months back. If I really wanted I could go get a crap job in a supermarket but I fancy myself as a bit of a Graphic Designer after 3 years doing it at college) and am holding out for a job doing it. It' s either a graphic design job or Blockbusters I' m afraid.
Starman Anthony

• Total Posts : 563
RE: I need a job! - Sep 07, 2004 23:53
I need a job too. I want to work at Gamestop because I want to keep all the decals they throw away if no one wants them. Also get discounts on the games. For right now though until I graduate and my career is Animation.
< Message edited by Starman Anthony -- 9/7/2004 11:55:25 PM >
DaRoosh65

• Total Posts : 1968
RE: I need a job! - Sep 08, 2004 02:24
Do you not wish to return to the HVAC field, considering you have no other current options?

Also, you might want to look into becoming an independent contractor in the HVAC field...if done right, you stand to make substantially more than if you worked directly for someone else.

Otherwise, you may want to return to school to get a degree in something you do like...

On a temporary note...there are distribution centers nationwide that will have you working in no time and will pay about $10 (or more) per hour.
Joe Redifer

• Total Posts : 4481
RE: I need a job! - Sep 08, 2004 03:05
You may want to give the world of swamp coolers a try. Or you could become a movie star. Both are quite similar in pay and fame.
Rikka

• Total Posts : 933
RE: I need a job! - Sep 10, 2004 22:56
OR you can come and be my personal assistant! I am always in the market for one of those.

I want to be a swamp cooler, that sounds fun! Or a movie star.
Spacepiston

• Total Posts : 164
RE: I need a job! - Sep 11, 2004 04:43
Yea HVAC kinda sucks cause you cut yourself alot, and work in the weather. If not for those 2 things it would be alot better.

Still no luck on a new job so I might have to go crawling back to HVAC even though I detest it so.

The market is hard in Grand Rapids, MI so I really cant be picky. I guess I will know soon enough cause I cant stay unemployed for much longer, just not smart.
DaRoosh65

• Total Posts : 1968
RE: I need a job! - Sep 16, 2004 03:32
I' m in the same boat...

Now, I need a second job.

Hope this economy holds up long enough for me to get that other job lined up, but with Bush as President...I' ll probably be stuck with a cr** job that pays like it sounds.

I hope you have better luck than me...

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message