Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Spike Tv' s The Ultimate Gamer
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
Spike Tv' s The Ultimate Gamer - Oct 13, 2004 02:06
TeamXbox--

So do you think you are the ultimate gamer? Well, if you’re visiting TeamXbox everyday, you better be! In all seriousness, Spike TV is going to give a few lucky guys and gals the opportunity to be part of their new television series, The Ultimate Gamer. Wanna know the best part? They’re looking for gamers who love Halo!!! Can you think of a better place to find Halo nuts than TeamXbox?

This is a limited casting call that takes place ONLY tomorrow, Wednesday October 13th in Santa Monica, CA. While many of the meaty details are yet to come, here are the latest details directly from Spike TV:

“The Ultimate Gamer”, a new Spike TV series is searching for outgoing males and females 18-25 years old who are crazy about the videogame “HALO”.

If you are chosen we will send you on a whirlwind tour to meet and hang with the very gods and goddesses of the HALO videogame universe and PIMP OUT YOUR PAD WITH THE ULTIMATE GAMING SYSTEM!

If you live in Southern California, and you consider yourself the Ultimate Gamer, and it is your dream to be part of HALO, then show up at an open casting call on Wednesday, October 13th at 10:30 AM – 12:00 NOON. Please bring:

1. Photo of your living room
2. Photo of the outside of your apartment or house

Address:
MTV Networks
2600 Colorado Ave.
Santa Monica, CA 90404.

You will be interviewed on videotape and asked to fill out a short questionnaire and release form. Please don' t forget to bring photos of your living room and outside of your apartment or house.

Only the first 50 people that show up will be guaranteed a casting interview.

There you have it. Good luck to all those “Ultimate Gamers” out there!

Dammit I used to live in Southern Cali I still have a few hrs to haul ass back home tho...LATER!!

...i wish...
< Message edited by Mass X -- 10/13/2004 2:07:22 AM >
IORI YAGAMI1211

• Total Posts : 185
RE: Spike Tv' s The Ultimate Gamer - Oct 21, 2004 15:53
Gamers always get made fun of in those things. i never trust those guys with making shows for " Gamers" . i know you see when a newsguy goes to a ComicCon or anything like that, they ALWAYS make fun of the guys who are hardcore. the Hardcore guy/girl goes as there fav. char. and the next thing you know that are ripping them a new one for it. if they just made a show about " Games" and nothing else, then i would watch a show like that.
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
RE: Spike Tv' s The Ultimate Gamer - Oct 22, 2004 02:19
G4tv (now G4TechTV) Its a whole channel for games.
bradley harper

• Total Posts : 172
RE: Spike Tv' s The Ultimate Gamer - Oct 22, 2004 16:10
Hey! im new to this site but i feel like ive been here a very long time. Well any way i just wonna say that i f#@* rock on halo. Just last week me and my buddies had a link battle. we had four tvs. Two tvs were on each opposing sides. my team was Blue. And the battle ground was ' BloodGulch' Heres a tip when useing all vehicels on link mode, TAKE CONTROL OVER BOTH BASES RED AND BLUE. AND DONT FORGET TO TAKE THOSE SCORPIANS,WORTHOG and GHOST, that way the enemy will be forced to hide within the rocks of LADIN. But hey im sure you all have your own ways to win. MWA, HA HA HA HA HAA! oh yeah heres a great site you should check out. www.redvsblue.com

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll