Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 BloodRayne movie
Sharon

• Total Posts : 960
BloodRayne movie - Aug 10, 2004 23:13
What do you think?

Kingsley, Rodriguez & Sanderson in BloodRayne
Source: Mary
Tuesday, August 10, 2004

Insomniac Mania talked to director Uwe Boll about his upcoming adaptation of the popular Majesco action-horror video game BloodRayne, in which Kristanna Loken (Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines) will play the title character who is half human and half vampire, driven by vengeance to overthrow her father, Kagan, king of all vampires. The film starts shooting in August in locations throughout Romania from a script by Guinevere Turner (American Psycho).

Boll tells the site that Ben Kingsley will play Kagan in the film and that Will Sanderson plays Evil Thrall. He adds that Michelle Rodriguez (S.W.A.T., Resident Evil) is also on board, though her character was not revealed. Boll says Olaf Ittenbach SFX is doing the special effects while Doug Oddy, Toybox and Upstart are handling the CGI effects for BloodRayne herself. Only vampires will be featured in the film, no other creatures from the game.

BloodRayne is expected to have a love interest in the film, which will be set 240 years after the events in the game. Boll says that they are using the game' s storyline that BloodRayne has to find three Talisman organs: a heart, an eye, and a rib from an ancestor vampire named Beliar.

BloodRayne will be rated R, partly because Kristanna will be exposing some flesh.
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
RE: BloodRayne movie - Aug 11, 2004 00:08
Ahg you got to the info first. I was debating whether ppl would be interested being the first game wasnt a big hit (I thought it was awsome and the sequal somign out looks hellvua lot better.)

The game was extremly violent so that coudl go with the R easily also.
jabronibasher

• Total Posts : 119
RE: BloodRayne movie - Aug 11, 2004 08:48
i havnt played the game cause i thought it was gonna be a downer. It looks like a female version of Blade. but if the movie' s any good then i guess ill try it out( with a little insight from sm1 who' s played it )
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
RE: BloodRayne movie - Aug 18, 2004 02:43
Matt Davis and Michael Madsen have each been cast in the film now.

Madsen kicks ass...to bad he went out like a bitch in KB V2
DaRoosh65

• Total Posts : 1968
RE: BloodRayne movie - Aug 20, 2004 15:21
Nice post, Sharon.

I was thinking that a movie about the Legacy of Kain series would be awesome, too!

It will be interesting to see how the Bloodrayne movie turns out.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll