Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Aaaaargh!!! Me Pirate Friends Have Plenty Of Treasure To Show Ya' !
DaRoosh65

• Total Posts : 1968
Aaaaargh!!! Me Pirate Friends Have Plenty Of Treasure To Show Ya' ! - Oct 11, 2004 03:45
Ever since the Sega Genesis version of Sid Meier' s Pirates!, I have loved to play pirate videogames. However, none compared to that original expierience...

Until now, that is...

Sid Meier' s Pirates! Screenshots
By: César A. Berardini - " Cesar"
Oct. 9th, 2004 08:09 pm

In Sid Meier' s Pirates! players take the leading role of a Pirate Captain in the 17th century Caribbean - amassing fortune and fame in an attempt to seize a rightful place as one of the most revered and feared pirates in history.

Players test their skills as a sea captain exploring the high seas and exotic ports in a richly detailed 3-D world. As your reputation and skills grow, so will the size and quality of your crew, your ability to take on larger enemy ships, raid and plunder heavily fortified ports, and locate ancient treasure.

Sid Meier' s Pirates! for Xbox will include a Vs mode and will take advantage of many Xbox Live! capabilities, high fidelity 5.1 Dolby Digital surround and will support HDTV.

Sid Meier' s Pirates! is currently in development for the PC and the Xbox video game system from Microsoft and is scheduled to release worldwide in spring 2005.

To see the rest of the pics, click here.
MachineGunMac

• Total Posts : 14
RE: Aaaaargh!!! Me Pirate Friends Have Plenty Of Treasure To Show Ya' ! - Oct 11, 2004 06:00
Looks good.
DaRoosh65

• Total Posts : 1968
RE: Aaaaargh!!! Me Pirate Friends Have Plenty Of Treasure To Show Ya' ! - Oct 11, 2004 22:13
I just cannot wait for this title...I love the ship-to-ship combat, the sword fighting, and the treasure hunting based upon real history...so if you know your history, you' ll know when those Spanish galleons were heading back to Spain with all that gold!!!

Man, I loved the original!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Soon, I will be able to return to those good old days....3D style!!!!!

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll