Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Recall Notice: POP SECRET CRISPY GLAZED MICROWAVE POPCORN - You Gotta Read This!!!
DaRoosh65

• Total Posts : 1968
Recall Notice: POP SECRET CRISPY GLAZED MICROWAVE POPCORN - You Gotta Read This!!! - Sep 10, 2004 13:13
You gotta be kiddin' me...don' t the people that buy these products know that once you put popcorn in the microwave oven for 3-5 minutes that it' s gonna come out hot!!!?

Can you say: " follow the instructions" ?

Big dummies...don' t buy the product, if you can' t handle or prepare it properly...

This is as bad as that lawsuit against that fast food chain concerning the hot coffee...but you know if the coffee had been luke warm, or even cold, that same person would have pitched a bit** about it!

Instead, they sued ' cause the coffee was too hot...and they got burnt for not taking enough care with the cup and spilled some coffee on themselves! Technically, they are responsible for burning themselves...not the fast food chain.

POP SECRET CRISPY GLAZED MICROWAVE POPCORN

Pop Secret Crispy Glazed Caramel Corn and Crispy Glazed Kettle Corn are being recalled due to difficulty in preparation, resulting in the hot glaze coming in contact with skin and causing burns. This recall does not affect other flavors in the Pop Secret microwave line. The affected products are:
Pop Secret Crispy Glazed Caramel Corn
UPC - 16000-13330 2 ct. box, 9.6 oz.

Crispy Glazed Kettle Corn
UPC - 16000-14800 2 ct. box, 9.6 oz.

For additional information, consumers can call General Mills toll-free at
800-231-0308.
< Message edited by DaRoosh65 -- 9/10/2004 5:01:12 PM >
toxicavenger

• Total Posts : 92
RE: Recall Notice: POP SECRET CRISPY GLAZED MICROWAVE POPCORN - You Gotta Read This!!! - Sep 10, 2004 22:11
i remember very old kinds of secret color popcorn. They would be either green, bright pink, or blue. not very tasty looking, unless you like rotten popcorn growing diffrent forms of foot fungus. but seriously all popcorn needs HEAT to microwave. its like that mc' ds lawsuit. she won $$ just cuz she spilled hot coffe on her and the cup didn' t say HOT.
< Message edited by toxicavenger -- 9/10/2004 10:13:20 PM >

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message