Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Oblivion for PS3 launch?
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
Oblivion for PS3 launch? - Sep 18, 2006 22:07

This is interesting. There have long been rumors that Oblivion would be making its way to the PS3. Those rumors have been denied by Bethesda, but the rumor got some fresh fire when 1UP' s 1UP Yours Podcast recently mentioned that Oblivion is slated to be a PS3 launch title.

The exact quote, from the podcast, when discussing potential Oblivion expansion:

" Well we' re getting so close to the PS3 and they still haven' t shown the PS3 version which is apparently a launch title and I think everyone' s curious what it has that' s different, if anything."

Of course, it' s just the idle comment of some hairy game journalists indulging in an aural sausage fest, so that' s hardly concrete. But the 1UP guys do tend to have their thumbs on the pulse of interesting industry insider knowledge, so keep your ears pressed to the earth, kids. Florian Eckhardt

LINKY

Now that would be nice!
]GaNgStA[

• Total Posts : 2949
RE: Oblivion for PS3 launch? - Sep 18, 2006 22:30
I wonder how would it compare to the 360 version.

PS3 has a PC GPU so it could be possible to achieve more in visuals if you are a PC dev that can' t handle consoles properly.Then again it has only 256 RAM for GPU...

It could look as good , better or worse than 360 :)

It' s still a rumor though and I' m pretty sure there' s nothing good for bethesda in denying their game if it' s to be a launch title.

I' d say it' s bullshit , but a nice one :)
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
RE: Oblivion for PS3 launch? - Sep 18, 2006 22:34
BS

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages