Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 FF12 sequal/expansion or wtf you wanna call it,comes to NDS
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
FF12 sequal/expansion or wtf you wanna call it,comes to NDS - Sep 14, 2006 19:56
Fukking hell,i mayby should get me a NDS,it seems to kick ass...

" September 13, 2006 - The last time Square Enix uttered the words Final Fantasy and " sequel," we got Final Fantasy X-2 for the PS2. This time, DS owners get the fun all to themselves as a Final Fantasy XII follow-up makes its way to the Nintendo portable.

Following double platinum sales in Japan (and just prior to its US release) Square Enix has announced a Final Fantasy XII Revenant Wings for the DS. This title puts players in the role of FFXII' s main character Vaan in a story about air pirates. Vaan' s chick, Panello, also makes an appearance as a character whom Vaan works to protect.

Aside from these rough details, little is known about the game. Vaan and Panello look young in comparison to their FFXII counterparts, suggesting that the story takes place years prior to the events of the PS2 epic."

http://ds.ign.com/articles/732/732509p1.aspx

]GaNgStA[

• Total Posts : 2949
RE: FF12 sequal/expansion or wtf you wanna call it,comes to NDS - Sep 14, 2006 22:28
It could be some overgrown minigame with FF title , like that Dragon Quest " sequel" for PS2.
ginjirou

• Total Posts : 4836
RE: FF12 sequal/expansion or wtf you wanna call it,comes to NDS - Sep 15, 2006 01:56
DS gets more support, yay! I would' ve prefered a PSP game though.
QuezcatoL

RE: FF12 sequal/expansion or wtf you wanna call it,comes to NDS - Sep 15, 2006 02:17
How much space can a NDS disc or PSP disc take?
ginjirou

• Total Posts : 4836
RE: FF12 sequal/expansion or wtf you wanna call it,comes to NDS - Sep 15, 2006 02:37
I dunno, but since the DS doesn' t have as powerful graphics as the PSP we should keep in mind that a DS game might not need the same amount of space as a PSP game.
Bishonen

• Total Posts : 1718
RE: FF12 sequal/expansion or wtf you wanna call it,comes to NDS - Sep 15, 2006 04:32
...somehow i just don' t think this is going to be a scratch on the original...
]GaNgStA[

• Total Posts : 2949
RE: FF12 sequal/expansion or wtf you wanna call it,comes to NDS - Sep 15, 2006 06:14
DS 128MB MAX
PSP - about 1,9 GB (I may be wrong)
QuezcatoL

RE: FF12 sequal/expansion or wtf you wanna call it,comes to NDS - Sep 15, 2006 06:16
Thanks Gangsta.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message