Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Spyro The Dragon For XBOX
DaRoosh65

• Total Posts : 1968
Spyro The Dragon For XBOX - Aug 31, 2004 15:12
Both my fiancee and I love this series...cutsie, yes, but a lot of just plain fun.

To see the article with pictures.

Article pasted below (just in case):

Spyro, The Stange Purple Dragin Strides onto Xbox
by UtahSaint
8/31/2004

Spyro must save the Dragon Realms from the Evil Red Dragon who has planted light-sapping Dark Gems all over the Dragon Realms in an attempt to capture and control the world. With the help of his allies, Spyro must seek out and destroy all of the Dark Gems to return the lands back to normal and to save the Dragon Realms from the evil dragon' s tyrannical control.

" Since his debut in 1998, our purple dragon Spyro has been a favorite character among console gamers everywhere," said Michael Pole, EVP of Worldwide Studios, VU Games. " Spyro fans are sure to welcome his greatest adventure to date - an adventure game that immerses players into a deep storyline, more diverse, lush environments and introduces a strong line-up of engaging characters."

The fierce purple dragon will travel across dark, mysterious lands in which the environments shift from evil to good in real-time - affecting enemies, music, lighting, objects, sky and more. Outfitted with mighty new abilities including the Wall Kick, Tail Swing and Ledge Grab, Spyro will fight his enemies with powered-up breath attacks - burning opponents with Flame Breath, deep-freezing rivals with Freeze Breath, obstructing adversaries with Water Breath and destroying mechanical enemies with Electric Breath. In addition to playing as the heroic leader Spyro, gamers will also have the opportunity to play as weapons master Hunter the Cheetah, dive-bombing penguin Sgt. Byrd, loyal sidekick Sparx the Dragonfly or the all-new weapons-equipped, climbing Blink the Mole.

Terry Bogard

• Total Posts : 3915
RE: Spyro The Dragon For XBOX - Aug 31, 2004 15:18
I' d be more into this game if the final boss was Barnie the purple Dinosaur. :)
Just an opportunity to whoop his a$$ would be worth the price of the game!
vanswa garbutt

• Total Posts : 412
RE: Spyro The Dragon For XBOX - Aug 31, 2004 15:58
i agree with terry^
lotusson

• Total Posts : 1212
RE: Spyro The Dragon For XBOX - Aug 31, 2004 16:15
Spyro had his time, but sadly, his time is done.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll