Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Trusty bell demo out,and in english!!!!!!!!
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
Trusty bell demo out,and in english!!!!!!!! - May 14, 2007 19:31
Yes,its only on the JPN marketplace but the fucking demo had enlgihs,OKAY I NEVER TRIED MORE THEN STARTMENU AND the start of the demo but the sign was in english and the game menu was in english,so i assume its in english :)))

So why am I not playing?
Wanted to tellyou guys about it as fast as I could.

BYe.
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: Trusty bell demo out,and in english!!!!!!!! - May 14, 2007 19:34
I thought all accounts were regions fixed now!?
QuezcatoL

RE: Trusty bell demo out,and in english!!!!!!!! - May 14, 2007 19:35
So did I,now im off to playing it fast and see if the whole demo is in English and not the start.
ginjirou

• Total Posts : 4836
RE: Trusty bell demo out,and in english!!!!!!!! - May 14, 2007 19:36
Cool. I don' t care enough to create a japanese account but tell me how it was.
QuezcatoL

RE: Trusty bell demo out,and in english!!!!!!!! - May 14, 2007 19:38
The whole demo is in english ,the demo ends after defating a certain boss it tells me,nvm off to play again :P

To create a japanese silver account takes like 1 min,you only need another hotmail and your basically done.
< Message edited by quezcatol -- 14 May 07 11:38:41 >
QuezcatoL

RE: Trusty bell demo out,and in english!!!!!!!! - May 14, 2007 19:44
The battles aree very very cool.

Love this system,its a mix of realtime with turnbase.

Basically your fight in a open space but you have like 8 secons for each character to do anything per character.
So you needt o run close up to the enemy and then smash him like crazy with the buttons.

However just running to him will take some seconds,after you done your 3 moves with your 3 characters,its the enemys turn to do the same.

So basocailly lets say you charge an enemy with 2 melee characters and one magic caster,well...then the caster will just stand still while the enemy is just next to her,and will ofc damage her like hell.

So it has strategy :P

The graphic is awesome,well if you liked the imgaes you seen so far,its looks even better in motion,if you feelt it looked bad,well you probably will feel the same then.
Its cel-shadng some doesn' t like it,some does..

anyway the gameplay reminds me of ToS expect the battlefield is 3d and each character has like 8 seconds to do his own stuff while the enemy can' t do anything,anbd then its the enmey turns to do the same thing.

ps! casters can throw magic,yes.
So you dont have to use melee with the mage ofc,i just used an dumb ex on when you using the tatcic wrong.
ginjirou

• Total Posts : 4836
RE: Trusty bell demo out,and in english!!!!!!!! - May 14, 2007 19:46

To create a japanese silver account takes like 1 min,you only need another hotmail and your basically done.

But is it safe? Someone said that if you' re busted they' ll delete all your accounts
I don' t want that to happen.
But if it' s safe then I guess it' s worth a try.

Sounds like a cool demo.
< Message edited by ginjirou -- 14 May 07 11:47:20 >
QuezcatoL

RE: Trusty bell demo out,and in english!!!!!!!! - May 14, 2007 19:48
Majornelson responded to that rumor to some gamingsite,its not that they bust you,its that if the console would fuck up,while playing something dl form some otehr region the warranty goes off.

But it the prolem should never occur he said.

Anyway,the whole fucking demo is in enlgish,and only on JPN marketplace makes a lot of sense? huh?

This must be a sign that the game is soon out in JPN and the EU/USA version is gonna hit the summer or fall date.
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: Trusty bell demo out,and in english!!!!!!!! - May 15, 2007 03:04

Dionysius

• Total Posts : 831
RE: Trusty bell demo out,and in english!!!!!!!! - May 15, 2007 04:58
Just playd the Demo, and the battle system is OK, but the lucious visual style is what makes me drool for this game. Call me a graphic whore, but seeing it all live, real time on my HD TV has earned this game a spot on my buy list, it' s probably my most wanted game that' ll be realesed this ear on the 360.

Unlike the Blacksite demo, which blows ass. [:' (]

Oh, and correction. The demo of Trusty Bell wasn' t so impressive, but it left me thinking that the game will be. RPG demos is hardly ever perfect.
< Message edited by dionysius -- 14 May 07 21:35:38 >
QuezcatoL

RE: Trusty bell demo out,and in english!!!!!!!! - May 15, 2007 07:34
The demo was impressive.

Visually yes,the combat was also impressive,it was basically tales of but with turnbase,and I loved it.

The character+story can' t be judged in a demo at all.

So we can only go by design,gameplay,sound and graphic and all was top notch in the demo.

Nothing was " breath taking" it was just eye candy the whole ride,sure I might go vomit of all these beautiful colors after playing 30 hours or so if they don' t add in something darker...heck even the villain in the trailer look like a kiddie from a disney movie and he doesnt even look evil at all.

Anyway im getting this game no matter what score/review it will get,the demo was great,and I need something to pass the time from all the shooters and the gameplay+graphic was just excellent,really liked the design too,however I must admit that I can see myself gettinmg tired of the pastell and magical looking world after awhile.
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: Trusty bell demo out,and in english!!!!!!!! - May 17, 2007 00:57
" I found a peach-cookie!"

That might have been the most feminine game I' ve ever loved playing. The only frustrating bit was seeing those screenies (especially of the flower-field) and running out into the field, only to realise that it stops me at about 15 virtual yards back.
< Message edited by eddie_the_hated -- 16 May 07 16:57:34 >

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message