Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Bad Santa
lotusson

• Total Posts : 1212
Bad Santa - Jun 20, 2004 05:29
Finally got a chance to watch it.... wow.... that ranks within my top 10 worst movies of all time. How that managed to get two thumb ups from anybody boggles the mind. Although, to be quite honest, I believe Ebert has lost all merit as a movie critic giving out some of the worst reviews I' ve read in years. But I digress.... I found the characters (all of them) to be utterly forgettable with a laughably bad plot, childish -- and more importantly -- unfunny humor, and a paper thin plot that had zero direction for 90 minutes. Character development must have been an after thought to filling the screen with curse words. And the few moments of character development that existed were small, unemotional, and insignificant to the whole. I don' t know what the buzz about this movie was about, and I never will. IMO Bad Santa was one of the worst movies I have ever seen. Bad plot, worse dialogue, poor directing, and much like the characters -- Bad Santa is simply bad.

The One, The only One
- The Lotus One
< Message edited by lotusson -- 6/20/2004 6:05:21 AM >
Smiaras

• Total Posts : 49
RE: Bad Santa - Jun 21, 2004 09:59
Maybe this is why it still hasn' t hit European shores yet.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll