Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Oblivion is probably done,proof inside!!
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
Oblivion is probably done,proof inside!! - Feb 24, 2006 05:59
Okay,so we all know the dev said yes basically the game i done but we got tons of bugs and stuff to fix,yeah we heard that shit for 2 months ago,but look here

http://live.xbox.com/en-US/profile/profile.aspx?pp=0&GamerTag=Vark

then take oblivoon

Some guy is playing the whole game over live,and is unlocking stuff.
And with this,we can also see what the main quest is in the game,and all the sidequest for guild and what gp they generate,basically or rather i assume a developer is playing the whole game in his home,and had live on :P
Dumb misstake,or they realise the game gonna be announced next week,everyone in the team got a copy,but wasnt allowed to use live,or they dont care...whatever it was,a guy is playing the whole game of oblivion at the moment,and we can see all kind of quest and what we can achive.

ps! he was not the only one berker or wtf he was called did play the game too,but forget his whole real gamertag,so was some other guys...
bye!

And yes this means the game is out in march.
< Message edited by QuezcatoL -- 23 Feb 06 22:01:12 >
]GaNgStA[

• Total Posts : 2949
RE: Oblivion is probably done,proof inside!! - Feb 24, 2006 06:10
It' s not the best proof actually - but it is almost official that the speculated date of 20.3.2006 could be real.

Bethesda guys said lately that the release date will be known soon - meaning very soon.They didn' t say anything about march but it seemed like it really is possible.
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: Oblivion is probably done,proof inside!! - Feb 24, 2006 06:16
Err, it' s proof that someone playing it, somewhere...

]GaNgStA[

RE: Oblivion is probably done,proof inside!! - Feb 24, 2006 06:19
ERR does that prove that it is the final retail bug free version ?

ERR NO SIR
QuezcatoL

RE: Oblivion is probably done,proof inside!! - Feb 24, 2006 06:20
Actually i think it does,cause we know they already said they done the whole game and could play it on pc but with many bugs,now why would they have 360 games that they also play over live?
I think they are sure the game is done and checking if the gamerscore works as it should.
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
RE: Oblivion is probably done,proof inside!! - Feb 24, 2006 06:24
Well with the theme package and trailer available on Marketplace now, they seem to be gearing up for somthing.
QuezcatoL

RE: Oblivion is probably done,proof inside!! - Feb 24, 2006 06:25
yeah,i think all bugs are fixed now,and they just want to see if the gamer points works as they should,.
If thats the case you will see two of the dev who play the whole game at the moment finish all things.
]GaNgStA[

RE: Oblivion is probably done,proof inside!! - Feb 24, 2006 06:31
1st of all it' s likely that there will be some bugs in final version - it really is a huge game so a few bugs are at least likely.

Yeah I agree that Oblivion is in it' s final stage of production but like you said appearance on LIve could' ve been some kind of testing and so on.

Having said that , everything looks like it' s going to be released very soon - great news indeed :)
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: Oblivion is probably done,proof inside!! - Feb 24, 2006 06:35
Yeah but any bugs that remain can be sorted through patches via Xbox Live.

I didn' t think it could be played on Live though. It' s not an online game. The achievements from the single-player game are just unlocked and shown on the guys gamercard.

Perhaps we' ll see a demo before release.
QuezcatoL

RE: Oblivion is probably done,proof inside!! - Feb 24, 2006 06:37
Well i think this news was great news anyway,they already said the game was done,but they had som bugs left for like 1-2 months ago.
And this a good sign,they said for like a week ago if we the whole game would be done and shipped in 12 hour we are at the moment in the 11 hour 58 min.
So basically its should come to march,and now they seem to check if XBL works as it should for oblivon.

It looks like it will come out in march for PC/XBOX360

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message