Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Jump! Ultimate Stars
Marink

• Total Posts : 884
Jump! Ultimate Stars - Aug 05, 2006 00:36
Nintendo announced Jump! Ultimate Stars for Nintendo DS, the sequel to the popular cross-over fighting game Jump! Super Stars from last year. Jump! Ultimate Stars will have over 300 characters from 40 Jump! manga series and Wi-Fi online battle; the game is scheduled for a winter 2006 release in Japan.

Hopefully this one will be released outside of Japan.
Byakko

• Total Posts : 599
RE: Jump! Ultimate Stars - Aug 05, 2006 01:00
Gawd! A portable anime-Super Smash Brothers!

300 characters?! With that many, I' m guessing the play mechanics aren' t going to be balanced and/or have a lot of moves for each char. Then again, 300 is REALLY a lot to go through.

Too bad, I think I don' t have any fav animes/mangas that came from Jump...
]GaNgStA[

• Total Posts : 2949
RE: Jump! Ultimate Stars - Aug 05, 2006 01:19
I' ve got some new games for my enamel baby (G6Lite).

I have to say I' m totally blown away by Trauma Center (it sounds stupid , but it' s so much fun and the story...) -it' s just mindblowing :)

Metroid Prime Hunters is SO AMAZING !!!

Big Brain Accademy is just as cool as Brain age , but it' s more about fun than workout.

Naruto - pure gameplay :)

I thought it' s stupid to focus on simple games (like brain age and trauma center) , but I can' t stop playing them...they steal a lot of time.

Nintendo just kicked my ass - and I thought it was cool to just play Mario KArt with friends or get a nice score in Yoshi touch and go :)

Oh by the way Metroid Pinball is actually a great portable game - it has cool features , like for instance your ball hits certain area and samus appears and you have to fight monsters as her.Really cool

< Message edited by ]gangsta[ -- 4 Aug 06 17:20:36 >
Marink

• Total Posts : 884
RE: Jump! Ultimate Stars - Aug 05, 2006 01:56
Hey Byakko, why do I have the feeling you have never heard of Jump! Superstars?

I thought it' s stupid to focus on simple games (like brain age and trauma center) , but I can' t stop playing them...they steal a lot of time.

For me, Trauma Center is far from simple. I got it last November and have yet to beat it(then again, I did have a few other distractions).

I also got Metroid Prime Pinball around that time, and I would suggest one should just rent it if they are interested.

Anywhooo, it' s about time they decided to make an online compatable Jump! game. Now all we need are english copies of the game.
Jessica Spencer

• Total Posts : 62
RE: Jump! Ultimate Stars - Aug 07, 2006 21:58
Jump! sounds cool... I love DS games and I cant wait to get Trauma Centre:Under the Knife...

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll