Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Bill O' Reilly=douche bag
Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
RE: Bill O' Reilly=douche bag - Nov 20, 2006 07:16
Well,for some it is.
Thats why they opend a help clinc in Holland for addicted gamers.
heck i have a english test and geography tomorrow at 10,and here i look for gaming news.
However that we are " doomed to later be failures in society" is just BS.

But oreilly just guessing probably,people like him who doesnt play dont know what they are talking about,but ye,there is gonna be a generation that gonna make worse grads then they would just thanks to gaming.

had friends who stayed up to 1-2 Am just to find save slots in their rpgs,and failed at test,not good at all,but has nothing to do with avg gamer,mr oreilly,same with people who smoke,my grandma got cancer of it,but not everyone do.
Agent Ghost

RE: Bill O' Reilly=douche bag - Nov 20, 2006 07:42
Well for sure there are some fanatics, people with addictive personalities. However these people would have been fucked with or without videogames. The number of gamers in the world is huge, if all gamers are destined to being failures as he would have us believe then the world would be in big trouble.

Bill is just another conservative asshole. Anything that doesn' t conform to their narrow view of normal is a failure. People like him sould just shut the fuck up and pray to his god.
< Message edited by Agent Ghost -- 19 Nov 06 23:43:56 >
QuezcatoL

RE: Bill O' Reilly=douche bag - Nov 20, 2006 07:54
Well,exactly he is a conserative,and plays to his conserative audience,im myself is a liberal,but dont tell me there isn' t alot of liberal assholes,gays have right to marry?

That should be up to the church not gay people,and not other christains,but the church.

Or look at the pride festial,gay people with pants that has no cover over the ass running around with leather hats and nipples showing yelling demands for being able to take care and adopt children,YE RIGHT.

And still liberal idiots helps them.

My point is conserative is always afraid of something new that they dont know about that theirs kids spend hours on.
And Bill plays on that eben though he should keep his mouth shut if he doesnt know what he talks about.
< Message edited by quezcatol -- 19 Nov 06 23:57:28 >
Alecrein

• Total Posts : 762
RE: Bill O' Reilly=douche bag - Nov 20, 2006 08:21

Bill is just another conservative asshole. Anything that doesn' t conform to their narrow view of normal is a failure. People like him sould just shut the fuck up and pray to his god.

Bill and Jack make Conservatives look bad. I won' t delve into politics here, save the fact that you' re making a sweeping generalization about Conservatives and I could make the same one about Liberals.
QuezcatoL

RE: Bill O' Reilly=douche bag - Nov 20, 2006 08:27
Yepp.

Bill talking shit here,but this is the same thing conserativer did with rock music,elvis jazz etc.

They are very scared of what people do that they dont know about and do for hours listen.

And you can imagien what kind of things Bill and other conserative thinks when they hear about such a popular game like dead rising,and now a movie like texas chainmassacre.

They are worried about the young generation,wrongly so,but they are.

Im very glad i had a Liberal parents,who let me watch whatever they thought i could see,so i didnt have to follow the stupid ratings,however i had nightmares of some movies for weeks because of that also.
mikayd2

• Total Posts : 1129
RE: Bill O' Reilly=douche bag - Nov 20, 2006 09:08
Bill O' Reilly I diss agree with him on this one but Bill O' Reilly is the shit
QuezcatoL

RE: Bill O' Reilly=douche bag - Nov 20, 2006 09:08
I don' t agree,have watched his show,he is clearly right winger,but that doesnt make anyone a " shit" .

Agent Ghost

RE: Bill O' Reilly=douche bag - Nov 20, 2006 10:50

Bill and Jack make Conservatives look bad. I won' t delve into politics here, save the fact that you' re making a sweeping generalization about Conservatives and I could make the same one about Liberals.

Liberalism by nature is supposed to be in the center, so its much more difficult to attack its ideals then it is to break apart that of an extreme right or left.
Zoy

• Total Posts : 1703
RE: Bill O' Reilly=douche bag - Nov 20, 2006 12:22

Or look at the pride festial,gay people with pants that has no cover over the ass running around with leather hats and nipples showing yelling demands for being able to take care and adopt children,YE RIGHT.

You' re making a generalization there. Not all gays and lesbians are exhibitionists. I' m tired of you white ku klux klan honkies making generalizations all the time! [:' (]
_Ninja_Protocol_

• Total Posts : 212
RE: Bill O' Reilly=douche bag - Nov 20, 2006 12:35
I' ve actually kind of givin up on politics all together. I still keep a slight ear turned to them, but I' m sick of the whole " pointing fingers" kind of stuff. I want things to get done...

Vote for me in 2033, I' ll be able to run for Prez then actually, not...foreign born
Alecrein

• Total Posts : 762
RE: Bill O' Reilly=douche bag - Nov 20, 2006 13:43
I am more conservative than liberal. But honestly I get sick and tired of politics, it is just a ton of bullshit...I think that is why I like the old saying

" Politics was derived from the latin, Poli: Many, Tics: Blood Suckers"
Agent Ghost

RE: Bill O' Reilly=douche bag - Nov 20, 2006 16:14

" Politics was derived from the latin, Poli: Many, Tics: Blood Suckers"

LOL i like that one
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: Bill O' Reilly=douche bag - Nov 21, 2006 05:45
From the Article:

" I don’t own an iPod. I would never wear an iPod...If this is your primary focus in life - the machines...it’s going to have a staggeringly negative effect, all of this, for America...did you ever talk to these computer geeks? I mean, can you carry on a conversation with them?"
No Mr. O' Reilly, you certainly can not talk to me, because the minute you try, I' m going to stealthily take out my Ipod and whip it at your F****** skull. Thank you for your time and consideration.
Yours truly,

A violent, hooker-stabbing, zombie shooting, illegible, illiterate, ill-mannered, ill-tempered, anti-social anti-mom' s-apple-pie-and-blue-jeans, chemically reliant, desensitized, prisoner-of-the-machine failure.
< Message edited by eddie_the_hated -- 22 Nov 06 3:23:23 >
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: Bill O' Reilly=douche bag - Nov 22, 2006 11:23
Oh, did I mention anti Left and Right wing?

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll