Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Possible to download PSP games?
ginjirou

• Total Posts : 4836
Possible to download PSP games? - Dec 25, 2005 12:48
Is it possible to download PSP games on the Internet and play them from a Memory Stick? I can read that it' s possible all over the Internet but I don' t know if it' s true. I' m talking about playing full games like GTA:LCS for free (illegal) and that sort of thing. Have anyone in this forum done it?
Terry Bogard

• Total Posts : 3915
RE: Possible to download PSP games? - Dec 25, 2005 13:13
Yes it' s true for a lot of games, it' s Illegal as Hell (which is the main reason for all of the firmware updates), and no I' ve never done it and never will.
Abasoufiane

• Total Posts : 2127
RE: Possible to download PSP games? - Dec 25, 2005 13:23
in my country they' re already doing this , however i don' t know from where exactly they download the games...
the one important isssue is the size of the memoty stick, i' ve been told that usualy psp games don' t take much space at all, however there are some that exceed the 1GO, and memory sticks of that kind are expensive ...
ginjirou

• Total Posts : 4836
RE: Possible to download PSP games? - Dec 26, 2005 01:48
I think you can download lots of PSP games on www.thepiratebay.com
It' s like the worlds biggest torrent site.
If it works then it' s a good way to check out a game, if you don' t know if you want to buy it or not. Like a Demo. A little dangerous though since it' s probably very tempting to keep the downloaded game and go on with downloading more.
Vx Chemical

• Total Posts : 5534
RE: Possible to download PSP games? - Dec 26, 2005 02:05
Probably unwise to post links to sites like that here, i recommend that you edit it away, people can find sites like that easily enough by themselves if they want!
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
RE: Possible to download PSP games? - Dec 26, 2005 05:05
Lets say Mr.X bought 2 ff7,and both has broken sooner or later,thats 6 cd' s to waste,so MrX dl the game and putted it on a DVD,to save it for the future,while also saving the bin file on the pc.
Is that wrong?
Ye,no.

MrXis a member at kikizo,but he dont wanna say something more
Adam Doree

• Total Posts : 1113
RE: Possible to download PSP games? - Dec 26, 2005 07:53
Sony hates us enough as it is. Discussions about pirating games are strictly not allowed on here, please let this be a last and only warning to all.

Thanks
Adam

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread